Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-13-2015, 11:21 PM   #11
CAF
Banned
Re: trypticon on amazon.CA for 189

Hey guys, I have never bought from Amazon, is it ok to deal with? I have been a bit shy to it from seeing things overpriced and having a bit of a hard time finding things I want on there.
CAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 11:24 PM   #12
CPrime
Generation 2

They also have the triple changers set for $74.48 right now.
CPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 01:27 AM   #13
ccsquinty
Generation 2

Thanks OP....been eyeing this for awhile but it is so expensive...i have searched through all the sites to buy this....CHEAPEST I can find is robot kingdom...which is still USD$220...so almost cdn$300

heard that it will be on amazon, just didn't expect it to be on .ca site...surprisingly, it's not on the .com site (it is but not sold by amazon)
ccsquinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 01:43 AM   #14
predahank
Storing is hoarding

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAF View Post
Hey guys, I have never bought from Amazon, is it ok to deal with? I have been a bit shy to it from seeing things overpriced and having a bit of a hard time finding things I want on there.
Buying from amazon is as safe as it gets. As far as stupid prices, there's a distinction between sold by amazon vs sold by a 3rd party and fullfilled by amazon. Some clown can basically charge whatever he wants by using the amazon marketplace (whether it sells is another story). Things that amazon sell themselves are usually priced the same or better than retail.
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 05:43 AM   #15
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by predahank View Post
Buying from amazon is as safe as it gets. As far as stupid prices, there's a distinction between sold by amazon vs sold by a 3rd party and fullfilled by amazon. Some clown can basically charge whatever he wants by using the amazon marketplace (whether it sells is another story). Things that amazon sell themselves are usually priced the same or better than retail.
That reminded me to ask.

Is there a way to search on amazon.CA to filter only to items sold by Amazon rather than the marketplace.?

I find it completely frustrating to have to look at the stupid prices. I know you can sort by cheapest, but I can't figure out if you can sort by "sold by azon"
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 08:20 AM   #16
sachiel_ca
Beasty

Bought this as soon as it went up. Already got it in hand. Love it. CAF, no worries with Amazon, although I usually only buy stuff sold by them or handled through them. That said at 189.99 CAD and free shipping its much cheaper then it would have been buying it from one of the online stores.
sachiel_ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 10:03 AM   #17
AutoBerserk
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
That reminded me to ask.

Is there a way to search on amazon.CA to filter only to items sold by Amazon rather than the marketplace.?

I find it completely frustrating to have to look at the stupid prices. I know you can sort by cheapest, but I can't figure out if you can sort by "sold by azon"
check the box on the left for prime shipping, those listed will be the stuff from their warehouse. You can still use the free shipping option.
AutoBerserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 10:54 AM   #18
tilallr1
Robot in Disguise

And bought ... wonder if this is an Amazon exclusive ... like the Cone Head set was for Walmart.ca
Old 10-14-2015, 01:08 PM   #19
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

Bought! $189 Cadn. with free shipping is the cheapest deal so far compare to (shady) sellers on eBay, TFSource & Robot Kingdom. Even cheaper then Automaton when Mario still has this in stock (sorry Mario). Yes, it could be cheaper down the road but I don't want to take a chance.

Thanks OP!

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 01:26 PM   #20
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoBerserk View Post
check the box on the left for prime shipping, those listed will be the stuff from their warehouse. You can still use the free shipping option.

Cool thanks.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote