Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 02-18-2008, 12:58 PM   #11
-KG-
Kranix
Re: Full Animated Prime Please

I love trailers and I wish they would make them for all Primes. Why always make him into the cab portion of the truck and never consider making the trailer? I think when you display a Prime in truck mode he looks superior to most Transformers when displayed with a trailer. His massive size in alt mode (a relatively common real world alt mode) makes him look like a leader. My g1 Prime is always displayed in Truck mode with trailer.

-KG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:03 PM   #12
GMfan
Robot in Disguise

I didn't mind the armor for RID Prime and Cybertron Prime, but lord was the armada Prime (stiff legs half assed auto transformation) and energon Primes "super" modes annoying. Energons wouldn't have been so bad if 2 pieces were red for the arms and 2 blue for the legs but the multicolours did not work. Luckily the toy for cybertron OP was so wel done otherwise I would have hated just for the fact that anytime he had trouble on the show he'd go to super mode without even trying in stardard robot mode.

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:53 PM   #13
jacobot
drone 179

Sorry to drag this up again...

I'm just starting a list for aftermarket upgrades I would like for Voyager or Command Animated Prime

1. Full Fire Truck
2. Trailer
3. Construction Dumper
4. Elite Guard Coronation

Last edited by jacobot; 04-29-2008 at 09:03 PM.
jacobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:15 PM   #14
SPLIT LIP
Robot Master

I know it's not totally on-topic with this thread, but I've been wanting to say it for a long time: The perfect TF:A Optimus:

IMO, the perfect TF:A Optimus would:

1. Be a Deluxe.

2. have a similar transformation to Voyager Prime only with the wheels set closer together and bigger feet/toes in robot mode.

3. Have a regular head like Deluxe Cybertron Prime without the mouthguard and no sliding mouthguard gimmick.

4. have a scaled-down version of Roll-out & command Prime's axe without the extending flame and retracting blade. (AKA, a show-accurate axe)

5. Not have any lame battle-damage or other crap he never has in the show.

Screw the trailer, I would be content with any figure with these five qualities.
SPLIT LIP is offline   Reply With Quote