Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-14-2019, 08:31 AM   #121
big dawg
Energon
Re: Toys R Us updated their site, and....trouble!

I ordered two smokescreen and it was stuck processing. I actually called and waited the hour to talk to someone and they couldn’t even see the order on their side of the computer. The agent actually had to go through the client side portal to even see my order. Then like three days later I got an email that there was an issue with my PayPal (... there wasn’t). I re ordered without changing anything and my paypal went through the next day and it shipped the following day. Long story short- their system is the worst!
big dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 09:21 AM   #122
ngnaw
Armada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Did anyone try ordering Zetar and Nightbird when they were available on the website? I ordered them weeks ago and haven't received them yet (not even a shipping notice, order still says processing).
Yes I had an issue with my order for Smokescreen and Zetar. I only got Smokescreen and waiting on Zetar since it's backordered. I will have to call them to have them adjust the price also, the CS agent was very nice and logged everything under my reference number. Hopefully Zetar comes back in stock.
Old 11-14-2019, 11:47 PM   #123
python
Alternator

My Zetar's and Nightbird's were straight up cancelled again. Have ordered each at least 3 times when in stock, get the cancelled email, then back on the website - order again and rise + repeat.

Not pleased with new website at all.
python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 01:47 AM   #124
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by python View Post
My Zetar's and Nightbird's were straight up cancelled again. Have ordered each at least 3 times when in stock, get the cancelled email, then back on the website - order again and rise + repeat.

Not pleased with new website at all.
Neither are listed on the website anymore. I'm probably going to call tomorrow and cancel both. Pretty ridiculous since I ordered them weeks ago when they were definitely in stock.
ssjgoku22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 09:54 AM   #125
ngnaw
Armada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Neither are listed on the website anymore. I'm probably going to call tomorrow and cancel both. Pretty ridiculous since I ordered them weeks ago when they were definitely in stock.
Same, I had asked her why were they available on the website for people to order and now they're backordered. She said sometimes the site doesn't update quickly enough and warehouse upon receiving the order go to find out they have none left...
Old 12-06-2019, 12:10 AM   #126
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's

This showed up on CTV News.

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/national/can...1_4717816.html

I would rather give them my business instead of Wal*Mart and I am cheering them on to thrive in Canada, but since the relaunch of the site in September it’s been a disaster.

Thought it would be fixed by Black Friday & now we are in PrimeTime shopping season.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 12:16 AM   #127
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectingtoys View Post
This showed up on CTV News.

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/national/can...1_4717816.html

I would rather give them my business instead of Wal*Mart and I am cheering them on to thrive in Canada, but since the relaunch of the site in September it’s been a disaster.

Thought it would be fixed by Black Friday & now we are in PrimeTime shopping season.
I like how they blamed an increase in sales during Black Friday as the reason for the slow downs in shipping, but this has been going on for well over a month.
ssjgoku22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 12:46 PM   #128
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

How the heck have they not fixed their site yet! Especially the "In Stock" -> "0 items added to cart" issue! Aaaarrrrrgh.

Starting to avoid buying from their site or even bothering to check it.

Also my order from last year they cancelled on me still shows as pending to this day.

Sorry, quarantine rant over.
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 04:38 PM   #129
imfallenangel
Cybertron

well, last week I again sent another message about my account being a mess and still missing all information...

Got the exact same reply as the last 2 times about "sorry we're working on it"...

That level of incompetence, I'd have fired the asses of all involved if I was in upper management and just get the site reverted until competent coders could be found.
Old 04-14-2020, 06:48 PM   #130
mrluthor
Robot in Disguise

I have only had one order ever work through them so I stopped using them.
mrluthor is offline   Reply With Quote