Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-05-2011, 07:06 PM   #1
Mega-Prime 316
Cybertron
DOTM Skyhammer

Hey all!
I just got back from my local TRU and their 30% off TF sale and picked up Skyhammer! He is one awesome TF!
I have a couple of questions though. First I saw this review..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJx4D1cr1lw and I don't know if it was the way the review was shot but it looks like the colors are kinda 2 tone blue with white highlights, mine seems to be a dark blue/grey with lighter grey parts with white highlights, a different redeco???

Secondly, in the instruction sheet ( I always look 1st time transforming )it clearly shows that the blades come off the chest for transformation. Mine seem very firmly attatched and I didn't want to try to force it to release and break them. Do they really come off??

Lastly mine also came with a pair of rocket launchers which connect to the underside of the wings, these are not mentioned in the review. Are these standard and just got overlooked in the review??
Mega-Prime 316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:45 PM   #2
Quantum
Uh-huh.
Re: DOTM Skyhammer

Not sure about the deco, but the blades do not come off (mistake in the instructions) and the rocket launchers are standard.

He's such an awesome figure. Definitely in my top 10. Would be in my top 3 if the thigh swivel was above the knee (my only complaint).