Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 02-08-2020, 09:00 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Wonder Festival 2020 ? MP Tigatron, G1 Arcee, Studio Series Devastator

Wonderfestival 2020 is going on in Japan right now! The show opens in 15 minutes or so but pics are starting to come in already.* Thanks to TF_pr, we have our first look at Studio Series Devastator in combined mode, in color, Masterpiece Tigatron, and Masterpiece Arcee.* These trickled out yesterday as well but these are closer in-case shots. There will be tons of fans there sharing pics of the booth over the next 10 hours or so, so stay tuned to the 2005 Boards for up to the minute details.* We will update this post » Continue Reading.

The post Wonder Festival 2020 – MP Tigatron, G1 Arcee, Studio Series Devastator appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 02-08-2020, 09:56 PM   #2
joshimus
Metroplex
Re: Wonder Festival 2020 ? MP Tigatron, G1 Arcee, Studio Series Devastator

I'm curious to see SS Devestator vs ROTF uglyass version, for scale.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 10:13 PM   #3
OptimusB38
Optimus B

Arcee looks good
OptimusB38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 10:19 PM   #4
predahank
Storing is hoarding

that arcee looks a little off, maybe the saggy bewbs.
Probably sticking with rouge on this one
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 02:28 AM   #5
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Both MP look good in those photos. I will probably get Arcee when I find the right price. Damn, I really don't want to get myself into MP Beast Wars... I really like that Tigertron, but I guess I can wait until they make the whole crew into MP and then slowly jump in.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 05:03 AM   #6
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Mp Arcee is way better then 3 party companies.
Just cause they are knock offs.
I dont really support them
I did once but now too many trying to do something better
I have enough time invested in hasbro that in turn is the way I go.
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 09:33 AM   #7
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Cool Devy display with the pyramid. Tigatron looks great, even if an upsized Cheetor, which does make sense. It's nice to see Arcee get some love but, my God, this looks atrociously bad, perhaps the worst looking MP figure ever. The chest looks really off, like that of a 100 year old woman, her chin goes too narrow and what the hell happened to her hands? It's like all her fingers had the bones broken and then they heals incorrectly all gnarled lol. Great alt mode, best of any Arcee going, but the robot is terrible. I hope for the sake of MP collectors that this is mistransformed, which is VERY possible at one of these cons.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 01:03 PM   #8
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBot View Post
Cool Devy display with the pyramid. Tigatron looks great, even if an upsized Cheetor, which does make sense. It's nice to see Arcee get some love but, my God, this looks atrociously bad, perhaps the worst looking MP figure ever. The chest looks really off, like that of a 100 year old woman, her chin goes too narrow and what the hell happened to her hands? It's like all her fingers had the bones broken and then they heals incorrectly all gnarled lol. Great alt mode, best of any Arcee going, but the robot is terrible. I hope for the sake of MP collectors that this is mistransformed, which is VERY possible at one of these cons.
You are quite right on your review from judging by these photos. We probably need to look at more to find out about her robot mode(it’s probably mistransformed), and they usually give us more than one face expression, which she could maybe look better with others? To be fair, it could be due to the alt mode accuracy, and it has to sacrifice with a bigger backpack. The alt mode is probably the best looking compare to other Arcees. Accuracy is quite important nowadays due to all these competition with other 3rd party companies. The biggest concern to me now is.... Takara’s price is getting WAY OUT OF CONTROL... they better find ways to lower their price and up their quality to keep the collector interested. I don’t just buy any MP they made up until now due to price mainly.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 01:19 PM   #9
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
You are quite right on your review from judging by these photos. We probably need to look at more to find out about her robot mode(it’s probably mistransformed), and they usually give us more than one face expression, which she could maybe look better with others? To be fair, it could be due to the alt mode accuracy, and it has to sacrifice with a bigger backpack. The alt mode is probably the best looking compare to other Arcees. Accuracy is quite important nowadays due to all these competition with other 3rd party companies. The biggest concern to me now is.... Takara’s price is getting WAY OUT OF CONTROL... they better find ways to lower their price and up their quality to keep the collector interested. I don’t just buy any MP they made up until now due to price mainly.
All very true. Agreed. The landscape is changing, for right or wrong.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 01:27 PM   #10
justprime
Animated

Hasbros gotten greedy and lazy...shell formers ,big backpacks ,one sided cartoon accuracy, qc issues,massive price gouging even for an mp and poor distrabution..it seems imho..while third parties are striving ahead in both versatility of charaters and engineering while still keeping price resonable...again imho
justprime is offline   Reply With Quote