Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-01-2014, 11:58 PM   #201
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy
Re: !!!SPOILERS - TF4 AOE Movie Discussion - SPOILERS!!!

Yeah but Prime didn't go apeshit and avenging Ironhide in DOTM
Ironwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 12:41 AM   #202
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
But Prime afterwards went apeshit when he saw the footage that Ratchet died. But again we see Ratchet escaping, why did he transform into robot mode and not stay in car mode and keep driving and try to reach some of the Autobots? And Galvatron looks like Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Megatron.
My take was that he had to transform because he got blown upside down by a missile or bomb. He transformed to not end up like an upside down turtle.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 12:47 AM   #203
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.

I think Prime was confused by the betrayal in DOTM, where AOE actually takes place years in the future, I would assume right after DOTM sometime, the Autobots were hunted and those years between really took a toll on Prime and his crew. He was most likely upset because he couldn't protect them, couldn't save them, he was their leader and he should of been able to do more but couldn't.

Heck when he is jolted aware he seemed to be in the middle of an escape

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Knockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 03:34 AM   #204
protoform_ironhide
Commander

I finally watched the movie tonight, IMAX 3D. I still think the 1st movie was the best... AOE is worse than all the previous 3 movies! I would give it 6/10 the most just because I am a Transformers' fan . My first impression after the movie is... Drift is totally garbage.. I don't understand what is his role, except with a few lines here and there. Second impression is... I think Hound should be Bulkhead like what some of you think... he looks like Bulkhead, and he talks like Bulkhead... Third, I didn't like how Grimlock got beaten by Optimus so easily... During the movie, I find lots of weird things going on...I just go "wooh...wait a minute..." when the decepticons were able to transforms like lego pieces. Galvatron can basically teleports when he was transforming....that is just way too bad ass..and I don't like that idea. And Galvatron was just standing there watching from the mountains while his army get slaved by Hound, that is pathetic! I also noticed that Optimus is now only a head taller than Bumblebee... what's up with that? I just don't get why Optimus was able to fly at the very end with his jetpack feet....that just don't make sense at all, because he was never able to fly, when the hell did he developed that skill? And how did he automatically healed when he was scanning for another alt mode? I hope if there is a Transformers 5.... they can do a better job than this one...
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 07:26 AM   #205
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
I finally watched the movie tonight, IMAX 3D. I still think the 1st movie was the best... AOE is worse than all the previous 3 movies! I would give it 6/10 the most just because I am a Transformers' fan . My first impression after the movie is... Drift is totally garbage.. I don't understand what is his role, except with a few lines here and there. Second impression is... I think Hound should be Bulkhead like what some of you think... he looks like Bulkhead, and he talks like Bulkhead... Third, I didn't like how Grimlock got beaten by Optimus so easily... During the movie, I find lots of weird things going on...I just go "wooh...wait a minute..." when the decepticons were able to transforms like lego pieces. Galvatron can basically teleports when he was transforming....that is just way too bad ass..and I don't like that idea. And Galvatron was just standing there watching from the mountains while his army get slaved by Hound, that is pathetic! I also noticed that Optimus is now only a head taller than Bumblebee... what's up with that? I just don't get why Optimus was able to fly at the very end with his jetpack feet....that just don't make sense at all, because he was never able to fly, when the hell did he developed that skill? And how did he automatically healed when he was scanning for another alt mode? I hope if there is a Transformers 5.... they can do a better job than this one...
Agreed even before i saw the movie
I was disappointed
Because of spoilers only a few convinvinced
Of dissappointment
And the dinobots could have been Better used
But i see where bay went with this as the dinobots are basically
Guardians of earth
I dont think the autobots left on earth will be harmed
A dinobots
B dinobots
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 07:32 AM   #206
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Quote:
Yeah but Prime didn't go apeshit and avenging Ironhide in DOTM
Sentinal prime killed ironhide
I think prime avenged all the autobots when he
Blew sentinal primes head off with megatrons gun
Boommmm!!!!
Old 07-02-2014, 08:49 AM   #207
alexsaurus_rex
Don't Panic!

I really liked it for what it was. The brutality shown towards the 'Bots was hard to watch though. Poor Ratchet's death scene has stuck with me for the last 3 days.
Old 07-02-2014, 08:56 AM   #208
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

I find that the movie was rushed, hell Bay had 3 years to prepare it properly. And what happened between the end of DOTM and AOE that Autobots were being hunted
Ironwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 09:01 AM   #209
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsaurus_rex View Post
I really liked it for what it was. The brutality shown towards the 'Bots was hard to watch though. Poor Ratchet's death scene has stuck with me for the last 3 days.
Like the Titanic scene where the boat breaks in hslf and all the people including a baby fall to their death
It was gut wrenching to say the least
But as human beings would

We not do the same????
Autobot Or decepticon?????
Old 07-02-2014, 10:24 AM   #210
Team Jetfire
More zero's in the behind

Quote:
I find that the movie was rushed, hell Bay had 3 years to prepare it properly. And what happened between the end of DOTM and AOE that Autobots were being hunted
The City of Chicago was destroyed and the origional Autobots were sent into space. Granted, the Autobots eventually saved the day, but it came with a huge loss of life. Also, Sential Prime, a trusted Autobot, turned on the Humans and almost destroyed Earth, so I would guess that the general apporval rating of the Transformers were probably pretty low.
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote