Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-23-2020, 05:11 PM   #71
SHCKWAVE
Beast Machine
Re: Hasbro Pulse Transformers Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lcs2006 View Post
I honestly don't get the not shipping to Quebec/french thing for the Pit. The Weaponizer exclusive has no such restriction.
The current exclusives were for SDCC so no multilingual packaging as they were only meant to be sold in San Diego. Due to Covid they were offered instead on Pulse but the result is no sale to Quebec as the packaging is only English. Exclusives like the weaponizer was meant for mass retail so has the French on the packaging so can be sold to QC.
SHCKWAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 05:20 PM   #72
Lcs2006
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHCKWAVE View Post
The current exclusives were for SDCC so no multilingual packaging as they were only meant to be sold in San Diego. Due to Covid they were offered instead on Pulse but the result is no sale to Quebec as the packaging is only English. Exclusives like the weaponizer was meant for mass retail so has the French on the packaging so can be sold to QC.
Good point. Forgot that it was supposed to be SDCC exclusive. Oh well. eBay it is.
Lcs2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 05:22 PM   #73
khazano
Generation 1

I wonder if the Pit will be rereleased as part of the 1986 line... It's pretty darn screen accurate.
Old 09-23-2020, 06:05 PM   #74
theoneyouknowleast
Classic

Quote:
Good point. Forgot that it was supposed to be SDCC exclusive. Oh well. eBay it is.
Is there a US to Canada package forwarding service you can use? I use crossborderpicksup to have thonga shipped to Niagara Falls NY and brought up to the GTA. There might be a similar one for Montreal.

My Sales Thread
My Wanted Thread
My Feedback Thread

Looking For: Nothing Right Now
theoneyouknowleast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 06:39 PM   #75
Lcs2006
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneyouknowleast View Post
Is there a US to Canada package forwarding service you can use? I use crossborderpicksup to have thonga shipped to Niagara Falls NY and brought up to the GTA. There might be a similar one for Montreal.
I'm not aware of any that cross the border but if any fellow Quebecers know any, please share. Google wasn't very helpful.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:44 PM   #76
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneyouknowleast View Post
Quote:
I'm not aware of any that cross the border but if any fellow Quebecers know any, please share. Google wasn't very helpful.
I have 6 packages waiting in Ogdensburg at the "myUSaddress" facility; they have a PushItNorth service to come up into Canada, and no storage fees for a year (for each package, from the date they arrive)
The pandemic even has them temporarily waylaying the 1+ year fees, for the timebeing

https://myusaddress.ca/

I was originally planning to pop across the border and pickup in person, but the pandemic has both the US and the Prescott, ON facility closed (to in-person pickups) - now I'm waiting for a point when I can afford the PushItNorth fees
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 08:18 PM   #77
Lcs2006
Generation 2
Post Re: Hasbro Pulse Transformers Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
I have 6 packages waiting in Ogdensburg at the "myUSaddress" facility; they have a PushItNorth service to come up into Canada, and no storage fees for a year (for each package, from the date they arrive)
The pandemic even has them temporarily waylaying the 1+ year fees, for the timebeing

https://myusaddress.ca/

I was originally planning to pop across the border and pickup in person, but the pandemic has both the US and the Prescott, ON facility closed (to in-person pickups) - now I'm waiting for a point when I can afford the PushItNorth fees

Thanks! It's looks like a very good option.
Old 09-24-2020, 12:08 PM   #78
Lcs2006
Generation 2

And the Pit is sold out. I used a MyUSaddress as my default but the site wouldn't let me proceed to shipping.
Old 09-24-2020, 12:10 PM   #79
Powered Convoy

Quote:
And the Pit is sold out. I used a MyUSaddress as my default but the site wouldn't let me proceed to shipping.
I was filling out the checkout section, and it switched to SOLD OUT as I went to confirm....what's the point of a queue if it doesn't hold your place as you're checking out?
Powered Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 12:12 PM   #80
Mighty_Galvatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powered Convoy View Post
I was filling out the checkout section, and it switched to SOLD OUT as I went to confirm....what's the point of a queue if it doesn't hold your place as you're checking out?
What a stupid system they have.

I had one in cart, after my "checkout screen" loaded it was sold out. I mean, it was like 30 seconds from item appearing, to the checkout.

Bad fucking comedy.
Mighty_Galvatron is offline   Reply With Quote