Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 07-10-2022, 02:56 PM   #11
timcrook
Cybertron
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Creatures Collide 4-Pack Found At US Retail

Tru can jack up prices all they want cause I have no imagination, if Hasbro is too cheap to make some media showing the origin story of these repaints, I'm not interested in buying
Old 07-10-2022, 03:37 PM   #12
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Creatures Collide 4-Pack Found At US Retail

So if TRU is charging $43 per deluxe currently, this set is probably $160 at best? Yikes
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 05:33 PM   #13
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by timcrook View Post
Tru can jack up prices all they want cause I have no imagination, if Hasbro is too cheap to make some media showing the origin story of these repaints, I'm not interested in buying

..... What?

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 09:05 PM   #14
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise

Eh. I'll try and get it off of Targets site later with any luck.
TriBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 10:09 PM   #15
timcrook
Cybertron

Without some cartoon or comic, there's no synergy.As is its just some toy I have no feelings for.
Old 07-10-2022, 10:33 PM   #16
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by timcrook View Post
Without some cartoon or comic, there's no synergy.As is its just some toy I have no feelings for.
Fair enough on two of the repaints, but goldbug and ransak have been around for decades. It's all good we all have our preferences!

Old 07-10-2022, 11:20 PM   #17
SHCKWAVE
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomicgarden View Post
Not only I?m worried about what will be TRU?s asking price, but how hard it will be to find ? Did they even got SS86 Buzzworthy Cliffjumper and Kup ? Can?t even find them on their site. But they do have Silverstreak, for 43$, pickup only in a few stores.
This new set should not be too hard to locate once it starts to show up. I saw the earlier 4 pack restocked a number of times,and yes,Buzzworthy Kup & Cliffjumper arrived in store already. About a month now maybe? Here in Montreal anyway.
SHCKWAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 11:14 AM   #18
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Fair enough on two of the repaints, but goldbug and ransak have been around for decades. It's all good we all have our preferences!
To me I consider most Transformers like art you can play with, except for the known to be fragile ones. If it has an interesting or really good paint or colour scheme or transformation I will consider buying it.
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 12:25 PM   #19
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 12th Prime View Post
To me I consider most Transformers like art you can play with, except for the known to be fragile ones. If it has an interesting or really good paint or colour scheme or transformation I will consider buying it.
My only source for early tf was renting the movie and ffod and a couple season 1 VHS we owned. My small town didn't get the show. A lot of my Tf was based on toys and making up my own stories. Didn't even get the comics until matrix quest other than a digest I had reprinting the circuit breaker origin and the ratchet/dinobots v shockwave story. It's always been a muddle for me until beast wars and getting the internet.

Sometimes I just like the toy, sometimes I have an attachment to the character based one A source, whatever. Furman and Roberts comics especially lol.

Old 07-11-2022, 12:38 PM   #20
chaingunsofdoom
Wrecker

74 USD is just under C$100, so like someone else posted, (if this does appear up here) I am worried this be priced at their $43-45 price per Deluxe, or C$172-180 plus tax.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote