Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-06-2015, 03:02 PM   #21
roballan
Machine War
Re: Pre ordered Tansfromers devastation

I've been playing this on PC and love it. The replay value on this will be through the roof so I don't care that it's a shorter game. The Gold Bug (Goldfire) skin is awesome and is what I'm currently playing as.

This is the first game I've purchased at full price in a few years. (Not exaggerating.) Just felt like I should fully support a product I feel strongly about so they make more (hopefully DLC and a sequel.) It's super fun. Music is good, sound is good, and if you like arcade style games you'll be right at home.

If you're looking for the next FPS or Tomb Raider or something, then go ahead and wait. But if you like fast action games, you really can't go wrong with this. So much fun.

Very low load on PC too. Playing on max settings and will probably use a downsampled resolution as my videocard didn't even notice I was gaming.

Warning if you didn't preorder- the extra skins like Gold Bug might not be available to you, but probably will be down the road. Not like it matters- fun to play either way.

roballan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 10:28 PM   #22
Ras
Generation 1

Ya, I paid full pop as well to support the game as I never thought a G1 action game would ever be done. Loving it so far!
Old 10-06-2015, 10:37 PM   #23
dang3ross
Machine War

Awwwwwesome game...!!! Does get a little repetitive but seems like you can upgrade and buy moves down the road... If your a fan must have! Enjoy everyone.
dang3ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 03:34 AM   #24
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician

Still not worth the full purchase price i my opinion it would have been if there was more than auto bot story.

I am speaking from a gamer perspective here not a Transformers fan. From a gamer point of view it is not what one would come to expect from a next gen type of game. As a Transformers fan it is awesome and at the same time kind of a let down that there are only 5 characters and 3 extra skins that is some serious weak sauce. Sorry but and both a gamer and TF fan I would still have to say that WFC is still the best tf games to date.

Last edited by Masta_Skidz; 10-07-2015 at 08:25 AM.
Masta_Skidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 06:22 AM   #25
Sureshot22
look behind you. tee hee
Sureshot22's Ebay Auctions

If you want the extra skins and didn't pre order. Buy at ebgames. They were told to give the skins with every purchase of the game.

PSN ID: SURESHOT22

FEEDBACK THREAD http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9366
Sureshot22 is offline   Reply With Quote