Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 12-09-2023, 11:31 AM   #211
Evan
Nexus Maximus
Re: TFcon Youtube Channel updates

Stan Bush has The Touch! Transformers The Movie Musician on Voicing Jazz in a Transformers Short

What if Hot Rod became Rodimus Prime, Voicing Windblade and More with Transformers Cyberverse Actors
Old 12-12-2023, 03:05 PM   #212
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Livin' The Transformers Dream with Cyberverse Windblade & Hot Rod Voice Actors at TFcon - and more!

Transformers G1 Sandstorm Married to Marcia Brady and Pebbles Flintstone - with Actor Jerry Houser
Old 12-14-2023, 04:05 PM   #213
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Beast Wars Rhinox: Does Richard Newman Give David Sobolov Approval for Rise of the Beasts?

Ensemble Cast Experience with Transformers Voice Actors Michael McConnohie & Paul Eiding
Old 12-26-2023, 04:09 PM   #214
Evan
Nexus Maximus

The Mysterious Voice in Transformers Rise of the Beasts and Garry Chalk's Peter Griffin Impression

The Artists of IDW Transformers Comic Books
Josh Burcham (Beast Wars), Alex Milne (Megatron Origin), Josh Perez (Dark Cybertron), Casey Coller (Combiner Hunters), Sara Pitre-Durocher (Till All Are One)
Old 01-20-2024, 12:28 PM   #215
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Would Transformers Musicians Stan Bush & Vince DiCola Collaborate on a New Album Together?

What's inside Rung's Holoform Book? Draw One Transformer forever? Comic Artists Hold the Answers!
Old 01-23-2024, 03:06 PM   #216
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Transformers Stunts- From Script to Stunts, Vehicle Armor & More w/ Chris Zaragoza & John Carmichael

What Happened to The Touch in The Transformers Live Action Film? Musician Stan Bush Weighs In
Old 01-25-2024, 10:39 PM   #217
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Transformers OMG Moments! Beast Wars Nyx & Skold Toys? Art Tips from Alex Milne! IDW Artists Panel

Actor Wish List: Beast Wars Garry Chalk as Darth Vader & Rise of the Beasts David Sobolov as Batman
Old 01-30-2024, 05:15 PM   #218
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Why Does This Exist? Weird Transformers Products with Former Creative Manager Rik Alvarez Part 1

Transformers Artists Share Their Favourite Ridiculous Crossovers, Working with James Roberts & More!
Old 02-03-2024, 11:12 AM   #219
Evan
Nexus Maximus

How Fast Do Stunt Drivers Actually Drive? w/ Transformers Stuntmen Chris Zaragoza & John Carmichael

Transformers Characters Artists Love & Hate to Draw, and How to Keep Consistent Transformers Designs
Old 02-13-2024, 03:04 PM   #220
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Why Does This Exist? | Part 2 | with Former Transformers Creative Manager Rik Alvarez at TFcon

Can Ultra Magnus Look Down? This Question and More with IDW Transformers Comic Book Artists