Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-12-2020, 02:12 PM   #2281
delrue
Crossover
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Smokescreen in stock https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-T...dp/B083VM9NH5/

Fasttrack https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-T...dp/B07YNHDV1F/
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 02:47 PM   #2282
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powered Convoy View Post
Allicons are in stock right now:

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07YNJ3CSH/...v_ov_lig_dp_it

They were something like $64.99 this morning and just went down to $29.99 very recently!

thx, bought 1

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 03:01 PM   #2283
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Glad they have this cuz stupid Walmart cancelled my preorder. Now let’s hope Ironhide and Prowl comes soon ...
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 03:06 PM   #2284
pandaprime
aficionado!

How about Earthrise Deluxe WFC-E37 Runamuck? seems there is Amazon stock at the moment.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08...K6Y9EEQB&psc=1

Feedback thread:Cybertron.ca
Items for sale thread: Selling TFs
pandaprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 05:43 PM   #2285
kvu
Generation 1

trailbreaker is in stock right now too:
https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-T.../dp/B083VM79RH
kvu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 05:47 PM   #2286
Outtsyder
Another 1 Bites The Dust
Cool Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Want to check something, if those who ordered the Ratchet & Lifeline set from Amazon.ca can help, as far as comparative experiences are concerned. I ordered the 2-pack last Friday, and got emailed on Monday the 9th that it had shipped. Current claim is the item should reach my place by tonight. (I know the day's not ever yet, but I'll believe it when I see it, like everyone else.)

As of right now, when tracking the package on Amazon.ca, it's stopped just short of the "out for delivery" mark. But when clicking "see all updates", it only has two progress updates: "delivery appointment scheduled" and "package has shipped". Except for "CA" for Canada, no specific locations are identified; not even damn Halton Hills. Furthermore, when searching the tracking ID number provided by Intelcom, the site keeps saying the number's not found in the system... and it's been that way for several days, including just now.

Has anyone else who ordered the Medics set on Amazon.ca gotten these same vague scraps of info, or is this situation unique to me thus far? Trying to figure out what should be my next course of action - especially since, like many others here, I've also gotten screwed on my pre-orders for the other two Amazon-exclusive 2-packs (both delayed with no further information since then).

Thanks, all.

Creative arts page: Scorpion's Heart Overnight Creations
https://www.facebook.com/ScorpionsHeart.SHOC/

Written works on Archive Of Our Own - ScorpionsHeart
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Sc...ScorpionsHeart

Feedback thread: https://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=33913

"Study the great, and become greater."
- Michael Jackson
"Who are we, if not measured by our impact on others?"
- Carl Sagan
Outtsyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 06:19 PM   #2287
Autobotz24
G1 Junkie
Autobotz24's Ebay Auctions

My medic set arrived at Brownstown MI. yesterday morning and left that night. It showed up at HH this morning and I'm supposed to have it by 8pm tomorrow. Might as well kiss this one goodbye

Feedback thread
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ght=Autobotz24

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Autobotz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 06:38 PM   #2288
RodimusRocks
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobotz24 View Post
My medic set arrived at Brownstown MI. yesterday morning and left that night. It showed up at HH this morning and I'm supposed to have it by 8pm tomorrow. Might as well kiss this one goodbye
Sameeeee
RodimusRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 06:44 PM   #2289
kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outtsyder View Post
Want to check something, if those who ordered the Ratchet & Lifeline set from Amazon.ca can help, as far as comparative experiences are concerned. I ordered the 2-pack last Friday, and got emailed on Monday the 9th that it had shipped. Current claim is the item should reach my place by tonight. (I know the day's not ever yet, but I'll believe it when I see it, like everyone else.)

As of right now, when tracking the package on Amazon.ca, it's stopped just short of the "out for delivery" mark. But when clicking "see all updates", it only has two progress updates: "delivery appointment scheduled" and "package has shipped". Except for "CA" for Canada, no specific locations are identified; not even damn Halton Hills. Furthermore, when searching the tracking ID number provided by Intelcom, the site keeps saying the number's not found in the system... and it's been that way for several days, including just now.

Has anyone else who ordered the Medics set on Amazon.ca gotten these same vague scraps of info, or is this situation unique to me thus far? Trying to figure out what should be my next course of action - especially since, like many others here, I've also gotten screwed on my pre-orders for the other two Amazon-exclusive 2-packs (both delayed with no further information since then).

Thanks, all.
Mine was Intelcom and had minimal tracking info. I received the delivery before Amazon even notified me it was shipped. Basically Intelcom emailed me first. I'm in Vancouver though, we seem to have less problems over here with Amazon following through.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:47 PM   #2290
pandaprime
aficionado!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outtsyder View Post

Thanks, all.
i put in multiple orders for this 2-pack and here is the tracking for the only one that i actually received via Intelcom. The others were "damaged" and deemed undeliverable.

Thursday, 12 November
2:03 PM
Delivered
Richmond, BC CA
11:06 AM
Out for delivery
Richmond, BC CA
7:16 AM
Arrival Scan
Richmond, BC CA
Wednesday, 11 November
4:40 PM
Package departed an Amazon facility
Vancouver, British Columbia CA
8:49 AM
Package arrived at an Amazon facility
Vancouver, British Columbia CA
Monday, 9 November
3:25 AM
Halton Hills, ON CA
Sunday, 8 November
9:57 AM
Package arrived at an Amazon facility
HALTON HILLS, Ontario CA
2:22 AM
Brownstown, MI US

Feedback thread:Cybertron.ca
Items for sale thread: Selling TFs

Last edited by pandaprime; 11-12-2020 at 06:50 PM.
pandaprime is offline   Reply With Quote