Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 05-31-2022, 08:31 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers Legacy Core Class Shockwave, G2 Megatron & Optimus Prime In-Package Imag

Via Chinese platform Tieba, we have our first clear look a the upcoming*Transformers Legacy Core Class Shockwave, G2 Megatron & Optimus Prime figures. We finally have a clear images of the new Legacy Core Shockwave figure which we got a look at the back of his packaging a few days ago.*To top it all, we also have our first look at Legacy Core G2 Megatron (Kingdom Megatron redeco) and a repack of the Kingdom Core Optimus Prime mold. We hope these figure will be officially revealed any time soon. See the new images after the break and then share » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers Legacy Core Class Shockwave, G2 Megatron & Optimus Prime In-Package Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 05-31-2022, 09:13 AM   #2
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: Transformers Legacy Core Class Shockwave, G2 Megatron & Optimus Prime In-Package

Getting the G2 tank
maybe shockwave? i dunno
passing OP cause already got Kingdom core
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 11:05 AM   #3
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Transformers Legacy Core Class Shockwave, G2 Megatron & Optimus Prime In-Package

I've already got the 2008 G2 Megatron, Combiner Wars Shockwave and Hybrid Style Convoy. Passing on all of these (although I might be tempted to get a Legends-sized Optimus Prime if they make a particularly good one, especially if it can connect to THS-02's trailer. The Core version seems kinda mediocre, though.)
Old 05-31-2022, 02:37 PM   #4
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Man it would be swell if at some point Hasbro actually put some effort into giving us an actual G2 Megatron. That I would be up for in an instant. Tired of them just slapping green and purple camo on and thinking it good enough.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 03:06 PM   #5
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Man it would be swell if at some point Hasbro actually put some effort into giving us an actual G2 Megatron. That I would be up for in an instant. Tired of them just slapping green and purple camo on and thinking it good enough
skipped Selects G2 Megs, but I just didn't like ER Megs' face
also skipped that early Selects "Combat Hero" one, no real reason

idk why I'm giving core G2Megs a go, but I am
maybe I'm more forgiving due to the tiny size (inb4 rising prices etc)
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 04:31 PM   #6
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Mmmmmm.... pass
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 07:42 PM   #7
WereDragon EX
Robot Master

At least retool Optimus into G2 Laser Optimus if you are going to use the mold again...
WereDragon EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 08:18 PM   #8
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereDragon EX View Post
At least retool Optimus into G2 Laser Optimus if you are going to use the mold again...
Why bother? G2 Megatron is just a repaint of core class Megatron. Cheap and easy to produce, no expensive engineering involved to remold.
Dark Rage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 11:23 PM   #9
WereDragon EX
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rage View Post
Why bother? G2 Megatron is just a repaint of core class Megatron. Cheap and easy to produce, no expensive engineering involved to remold.
Megatron? I was taking about Optimus. Just thought it bizarre that they simply repacked Core Optimus without retooling it into a miniature version of Laser Optimus to go with that mini G2 Megatron.
WereDragon EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 11:27 PM   #10
Skorpulator
Armada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rage View Post
Why bother?
To complete the G2 pair...?
Skorpulator is offline   Reply With Quote