Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-07-2022, 06:23 PM   #5761
SleeplessKnight
Robot in Disguise
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 12th Prime View Post
1812 what a jolly good year!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVC6...=scottishrob13
My Sales Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=20919

My Feedback Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=21836
SleeplessKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 08:03 PM   #5762
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeplessKnight View Post
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 10:09 PM   #5763
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeplessKnight View Post
Good one, I needed that laugh.
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 08:27 AM   #5764
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Kingdom BAT 2-pack "earthmode" Mirage & BW Grimlock
16% off, $67.01 (down from $79.99)
https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-G...%2C219&sr=1-30
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 09:44 AM   #5765
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

I don't think it's any different than the normal rates they been hovering around
But the discounts on Kingdom RP & the Ark, now have these great big red-fonted "-26%, -30%" on em

Also both the Kingdom BAT 2-packs are a bit lower then last week, 20% & 24% off respectively
Old 06-12-2022, 12:37 PM   #5766
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
I don't think it's any different than the normal rates they been hovering around
But the discounts on Kingdom RP & the Ark, now have these great big red-fonted "-26%, -30%" on em

Also both the Kingdom BAT 2-packs are a bit lower then last week, 20% & 24% off respectively
Rodimus is a great toy!

... at 80 or less.

Old 06-12-2022, 01:20 PM   #5767
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Rodimus is a great toy!

... at 80 or less.
I mean, aren't they all (the commander classes, I mean)
Old 06-12-2022, 02:00 PM   #5768
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Eh sky-lynx and Jetfire felt worth the higher price point. I mean, 20% off was great. But they were big-ass toys that looked awesome and were clearly way more than a leader.

Rodimus is a terrific higher-end voyager. But no matter how many extra hinges they out on it, the trailer is still a box that doesn't fit in a display. The gun platform is cool but it's so much shelf space.

I get it. They do price points now, not size classes. The engineering in the main figure is terrific yet still various pieces don't peg in flush and the trailer doesn't close properly. It's shameful lol

Old 06-12-2022, 03:48 PM   #5769
imfallenangel
Cybertron

Quote:
The irony is that Sky-Lynx almost felt like the 120$ was worth it overall but should have been a bit better for the loose connections of the wings (that I had to customize a fix) and the base mode panel of the Lynx should have been a spring loaded mechanism like the separation of the two parts as just pressure tabs is freaking stupid and doesn't really hold that well (coats of floor polish helps a lot).

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Eh sky-lynx and Jetfire felt worth the higher price point. I mean, 20% off was great. But they were big-ass toys that looked awesome and were clearly way more than a leader.

Rodimus is a terrific higher-end voyager. But no matter how many extra hinges they out on it, the trailer is still a box that doesn't fit in a display. The gun platform is cool but it's so much shelf space.

I get it. They do price points now, not size classes. The engineering in the main figure is terrific yet still various pieces don't peg in flush and the trailer doesn't close properly. It's shameful lol
Nah... the amount of underbelly gaps of Jetfire, the plastic is too thin in the legs that you can see parts stress and twist a bit during transformation, the way that the "seats" in the back of the titan masters was done sucks (they could have done so much better) that while the robot does look good, I look at mine and while I'm happy to have it anyways, I feel like at 120$ he was way overpriced.

Sky Lynx felt a lot better for the price, aside the annoyances as mentioned above, and that I did get a second (spare in-case) one at Winners for 50$ tends to show that he was indeed overpriced.

Rodimus was obtained at the 40% sale and he's another that I wouldn't have gotten otherwise, and even at leader price, he barely passes being a value for the price. Glad to have it as my definitive Rodimus, and he is a decent figure, but not without flaws (that damn trailer gap took me an hour to heat and r-ewarp to be correctly aligned.

For all of them, IF they had zero flaws, my take would be different, but as they are, none were really worth the full asking price.
Old 06-12-2022, 04:10 PM   #5770
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfallenangel View Post
The irony is that Sky-Lynx almost felt like the 120$ was worth it overall but should have been a bit better for the loose connections of the wings (that I had to customize a fix) and the base mode panel of the Lynx should have been a spring loaded mechanism like the separation of the two parts as just pressure tabs is freaking stupid and doesn't really hold that well (coats of floor polish helps a lot).

Nah... the amount of underbelly gaps of Jetfire, the plastic is too thin in the legs that you can see parts stress and twist a bit during transformation, the way that the "seats" in the back of the titan masters was done sucks (they could have done so much better) that while the robot does look good, I look at mine and while I'm happy to have it anyways, I feel like at 120$ he was way overpriced.

Sky Lynx felt a lot better for the price, aside the annoyances as mentioned above, and that I did get a second (spare in-case) one at Winners for 50$ tends to show that he was indeed overpriced.

Rodimus was obtained at the 40% sale and he's another that I wouldn't have gotten otherwise, and even at leader price, he barely passes being a value for the price. Glad to have it as my definitive Rodimus, and he is a decent figure, but not without flaws (that damn trailer gap took me an hour to heat and r-ewarp to be correctly aligned.

For all of them, IF they had zero flaws, my take would be different, but as they are, none were really worth the full asking price.

I'm disappointed that the commander class is now 2/4 "voyagers with a bunch of extra crap." Jetfire and Sky-Lynx were big boys. That's what I wanna see in that class. Tidal wave plz.