Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 08-28-2015, 02:04 AM   #171
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: Toys'R'us Transformers Sale Aug. 21 - 27/2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by yttocs View Post
I have only been watching lately, but seems like every few months. They seem to alternate the sales between the voyager and up and the deluxe and down. The more experienced guys will know better though.

I want to say they used to be far more frequent and with less caveats. Up until say this year even, I feel like there was a good TF sale every month. Usually at least 25% off. More recently sales have been around 20% and often with the bit about "all tfs $19.99 and under/more."

In any event, if you can afford it, TRU's low price guarantee is for 45 days. Nowadays I buy any TF I'm after on sight and get the price adjusted to the inevitable sale in the next month or two. The sales are still frequent enough everything from TRU can be bought at a discount.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 12:58 PM   #172
905soundwave
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
I want to say they used to be far more frequent and with less caveats. Up until say this year even, I feel like there was a good TF sale every month. Usually at least 25% off. More recently sales have been around 20% and often with the bit about "all tfs $19.99 and under/more."

In any event, if you can afford it, TRU's low price guarantee is for 45 days. Nowadays I buy any TF I'm after on sight and get the price adjusted to the inevitable sale in the next month or two. The sales are still frequent enough everything from TRU can be bought at a discount.
I think Target may have had an impact. competition kept them on their toes. They had some good clearance sales.
905soundwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 02:09 PM   #173
CAF
Banned

Walmart has dev back online http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/transfor.../6000193258501
CAF is offline   Reply With Quote