Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback

Old 11-10-2022, 07:05 PM   #381
alternatorfan
g1 baby
Re: Slayback aka Madhaus Toys

Picked up legacy wild rider.
Thanks.
Good pyrchase.
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 05:50 PM   #382
WereDragon EX
Robot Master
Re: Slayback aka Madhaus Toys

I am pleased to report that I bought an Earthrise Wildrider figure from Slayback, who was selling it on behalf of a friend.

Despite being very busy with other business obligations, and not having much free time on his own, Slayback was still very accommodating to me and made time out of his schedule to do a local meet up with a friend of mine to complete the transaction.

I will have to emphasize that Slayback met up with my friend despite us insisting that if he was busy or needed time to rest from his other business, we were very okay with postponing the transaction. This gesture on his part was very professional of him and certainly instill confidence that he is a seller very much worth doing business with.

Overall, I have to say that I am very satisfied with the overall transaction and the condition of the item I purchased. I leave this transaction as a happy customer and wholeheartedly recommend anyone reading this to do business with Slayback if they are able to. Should the opportunity arise, I will gladly be dealing with Slayback again. Many thanks.
WereDragon EX is offline   Reply With Quote