Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 12-10-2010, 01:51 PM   #1
beretta
Armada
TF's for sale

All items are in great condition unless otherwise noted. They should all be complete with all instructions/weapons etc. Prices aren’t set in stone obviously and if you buy multiples I’ll knock a few bucks off here and there of course.

1) MP-3 Starscream - $120 - Green Takara Version. MIB. Complete with all accessories and booklets and unused sticker sheet. Mostly displayed in jet mode. Not transformed more than 2-3 times.

2. KMC Knightmorpher Prime - $75 – MIB. No loose parts or joint issues that have been problems with this release. Some of the fists do have the beginnings of stress marks on the pegs which is due to the type of peg used. That was an issue pretty much out of the box.

3. SDCC Blaster - $60. Complete – MIB

4. Masterpiece Voltron (Plastic version) - $50 - MIB

5. WW Titanium Prowl - $50

6. TFA deluxe Bumblebee - $10

I have a bunch more I have to take a closer look at. Might have a few more animated/classics bots. I’ll update the list with more items as soon as I can. Prefer local deals in Ottawa but if needed, I can ship them out as well. Email me for quotes and I'll see what I can manage.

Thanks!
beretta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:47 AM   #2
beretta
Armada
Re: TF's for sale

BUMP!!!!
beretta is offline   Reply With Quote