Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 02-20-2015, 06:13 PM   #1
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy
buying t-shirts online

I am looking to get some Transformers t-shirts online, and see what's the best site to buy them from. Some people buy clothes online, as for me I never bought clothes online before, mostly in stores shopping, that way I can see what t-shirt fits me or not, and I mostly wear medium, but sometimes a medium t-shirt is too small on me, so I get a large which fits me perfectly, as some cuts are made different than others. So if buying a t-shirt online, how do you if that t-shirt will the right size without trying it?
Old 02-20-2015, 06:35 PM   #2
Chigimus
Masterpiece
Re: buying t-shirts online

Most online retailers offer a sizing chart that gives detailed measurements across the chest, arm length from the shoulder to end of the sleeve, neck width, waist width, etc.

I wear a medium as well too and in my experience just about every medium I've bought, regardless of the retailer, has fit me just fine. Some are a bit snug at first, but the material will stretch and be much less tight to the body after "break it in".

As for best site, it really depends on what kind of graphic print you're after. Some sites offer officially licensed shirts, some are images designed by independent artists. I've used 80stees, Redbubble, WeLoveFine, and TeePublic to name a few sites.
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 07:09 PM   #3
thebobkat
Canadian Slag

It's a bit hit and miss for sizing depending on the retailer, but most show a sizing chart so you could compare the sizing to shirts you already own and wear to make a judgement call. I like buying from the "1 day" tshirts sites like Teefury.com, or Riptapparel.com, though you do have to check them every day to see what's available since they switch shirts daily.

There are quite a few other 1 day shirts sites, but there are sites like dayoftheshirt.com that aggregates all the 1 day/limited shirt sites to show what's currently available.

The 1-day shirt sites offer the tees for between $10-$15 USD + a few bucks shipping, so they tend to be cheaper than places like Welovefine or Redbubble. Of course, they also only have the shirt designs up for only 24 hours, whereas places like Welovefine more or less carry the shirt permanently but at a higher cost.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Updated DEC 28 2023
thebobkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 11:36 PM   #4
Rev
Addict

I've recently used 80's tees and ript. Both were great. 80's is more expensive.
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote