Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 05-24-2007, 04:44 PM   #11
noodle
...in a cup.
Re: LOST

It was probably Hurly's... >.<
Old 05-24-2007, 05:03 PM   #12
Vader
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
It was probably Hurly's... >.<
Don't think so. If it was Hurly's there would be lots of people attending the funeral. Properly someone that everyone hate like Ben or Juliet.
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 06:29 PM   #13
noodle
...in a cup.

I was kidding. there's no way he would had fit in the coffin anyways. Another possibility would be Locke; Im sure as time progresses he becomes more of a Ben figure to the others. Trying to keep everyone on the island no matter the cost.

Also If what Ben states is true, toward the end of the episode; that Jack contacting the ship will only lead to another mass killing do you think there's a chance the srvivors of the crash and the island locals will work together? or will the shadow creature just slaughter the new arrivals? Man, I really cant wait till the new season!
Old 05-30-2007, 01:54 AM   #14
Synch
Beasty

how many more seasons does this series have left?.. & just when does the next one start?.. I just don't see how they can answer everything if theres only a couple of more seasons ... each season and episode only brings more questions & more things unexplained! Sure we get tidbits here and there but none of the real good stuff...
Synch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 02:59 AM   #15
noodle
...in a cup.

I believe that theres 2-3 more seasons of LOST. Also ABC is planning to show back-to-back new episodes next season unllike previous ones where new episodes would be aired every few weeks with replays in-between. I glad at least they explained why there was Polar bears on the Island...
Old 06-01-2007, 12:42 PM   #16
stunticon
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synch View Post
how many more seasons does this series have left?.. & just when does the next one start?.. I just don't see how they can answer everything if theres only a couple of more seasons ... each season and episode only brings more questions & more things unexplained! Sure we get tidbits here and there but none of the real good stuff...
I think its two more seasons, with 16 episodes each. 32 episodes is kind of like an extended season to me, so you are very correct; not a lot of time left to tie up all the loose ends (but I look forward to seeing how they do it). I think the next season will not start until January 2008 (I believe I read it would be a similar setup used for 24; but I don't watch that show).
stunticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 02:32 PM   #17
Synch
Beasty

does anyone remember around the time of the hatch during one of the episodes right at the very start where they sorta show a preview of whats gona happen... I remember seeing a clip of what looked like a island rising out of the ocean & a nuclear blast happening on some other island when we didn't even know there were other islands!

only 2/3ish more seasons... well if they do nothing but answer questions for the next few ones maybe they can pull it off

Allso another interesting question is who is kate worried about that will find out she was talking with the DR at the end?... sawyer perhaps but why would he care?.. :S & was kate still on the run after they got off the island or did she get off some how on all charges hmm?..

I wonder if hurly(fat guy is that his name? ) will still be abillionar since hes been declaired legaly dead...
haha

Last edited by Synch; 06-04-2007 at 02:35 PM.
Synch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 02:18 AM   #18
noodle
...in a cup.

Gah! Zombie thread! ...seriously though, has anyone been watching LOST season four? This season probably has to be my favourite; The use of flashforwards rather than flashbacks really add the the "WTF?" of LOST. thoughts?
Old 02-20-2008, 02:28 AM   #19
Code of Honor
Twitter: @Seikaku09
Send a message via Skype™ to Code of Honor

Hey you dugg up this thread. I have to agree I been enjoying this season a lot. The oceanic 6 is really interesting thing, it'll be fun to watch where that goes. Who do think, or want to win in the fight between Jack and John? I really like how it's come down to that basic concept, at least for me anyway.
Code of Honor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:06 AM   #20
noodle
...in a cup.

Last week's Sayid-centric episode was crazy!!! The fact that he's now a hitman... for Benjamin! Holy crap! And at the very last minute of the episode when Benjamin reminds Sayid that being a hitman was his way to protect his friends brings up the question, 'Is Benjamin refering to whom [if any] are still on the island?'. Also would the revealing of Benjamin make him a member of the Oceanic 6 as well?

As far as who I think wins the conflict between Jack and Locke... I have know idea. I like to think though there conflict would come to a settlement when a bigger and greater threat appears on the island [possibly decepticons ] and here's hoping for another desmond-centric episode!

Last edited by noodle; 02-20-2008 at 03:56 PM.
noodle is offline   Reply With Quote