Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-20-2015, 01:45 PM   #41
Jeem
Energon
Re: Peter Cullen attending Calgary Comic Expo!

Got my 2011 SDCC TF Prime First Edition OP signed. I wasn't sure If I could have asked him to personalize it...

Worked the show and missed the panel but watched him come in and leave after the panel from the loading dock. A lot shorter than I thought and was surprised he smokes.

Woot woot! My own Feedback thread!: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=24846

My For Sale thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=51577

Last edited by Jeem; 04-20-2015 at 02:24 PM.
Jeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 02:22 PM   #42
RaidenisOP
Plastic Spark

Not sure I met anyone I recognized but I was there in a transformers GI joe shirt and got the print signed... I had a long eloquent speech prepared and when I finally got in there to meet him all I could muster was a thank you. Super nice dude and definitely well worth the money spent imo.

Feedback Thread
RaidenisOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 03:17 PM   #43
Chigimus
Masterpiece

I was there too. Not sure if I met any of you as I didn't introduce myself by my user name nor did I ask anyone I spoke to if they were also a member on these boards. I was the guy in the red shirt who had a sealed Hasbro MP-10 signed. The people I spoke with around me were a couple who had a die-cast bust of G1 Optimus signed and the other person behind me brought the shield from Prime 1 Studio's Bay-verse prime to sign.

Similar to RaidenisOP, I wanted to say more, but could only muster a thank you and I let him know how much of an honor it was to meet him. It was fairly brief, but then he did control the pace mostly and had to rush through it somewhat to meet the demand of the line within the time they gave him. Guess it means I'm gonna hold on to my TFCon pass and take the opportunity in Toronto to see him still. Hopefully he'll have more time then for those meet-and-greets since I don't think he has to finish those sessions within a specific time frame.

Last edited by Chigimus; 04-23-2015 at 07:53 PM.
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 10:36 PM   #44
Jeem
Energon

Anyone wanna share what they got signed?
2011 SDCC Transformers Prime First Edition OP
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150421_175709~2.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	28106  

Woot woot! My own Feedback thread!: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=24846

My For Sale thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=51577
Jeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 11:51 PM   #45
Sir Prime A Lot
Energon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chigimus View Post
I wast there too. Not sure if I met any of you as I didn't introduce myself by my user name nor did I ask anyone I spoke to if they were also a member on these boards. I was the guy in the red shirt who had a sealed Hasbro MP-10 signed. The people I spoke with around me were a couple who had a die-cast bust of G1 Optimus signed and the other person behind me brought the shield from Prime 1 Studio's Bay-verse prime to sign.
I was probably 3 people behind you, I had the Generation 1 trailer and my friend had a 10 inch boxy figure of Optimus.

Sir Prime A Lot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 01:08 AM   #46
Sir Prime A Lot
Energon

I see his tickets are $20 cheaper at TFCon.
Sir Prime A Lot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 01:01 PM   #47
Furious Rodimus
Godmaster Component

Yea, and if I'm not mistaken the TFCon ticket gets you into the event as well. (We were thinking about going this year, but made different vacation plans).

I appreciated that the Expo M&G volunteers on Sunday were both friendly and informative. I always wish more time was available, but that would be true even if it was a one-on-one dinner for an hour. Peter is very friendly, and both my wife and I are glad we went.

How was his panel on Sunday? I thought about staying but decided getting home post-midnight on a work day, and driving in the dark was a bad plan.
Furious Rodimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:07 PM   #48
Chigimus
Masterpiece

Panel was good, albeit a little short. 45-minutes really isn't long enough to go through all the questions that an entire room of people would have for him. Hopefully his panel as well as the meet-and-greet opportunity at TFCon will both be be longer.

Last edited by Chigimus; 04-23-2015 at 07:51 PM.
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 05:49 PM   #49
Armswar
Mini-Con

I went to the panel and was a bit surprised that the panel drew less people than Haley Atwell panel. It's effin Optimus Prime!

But I enjoyed his stories. Wish I could go to TFCon to see him again cause he seems like a decent fellow!
Armswar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 03:02 PM   #50
CBII
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armswar View Post
I went to the panel and was a bit surprised that the panel drew less people than Haley Atwell panel. It's effin Optimus Prime!

But I enjoyed his stories. Wish I could go to TFCon to see him again cause he seems like a decent fellow!
I reget missing this part. Was on a time crunch that afternoon and had to miss it.

Still glad I got to meet him though.
CBII is offline   Reply With Quote