Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-25-2018, 06:00 PM   #1
steamwhistle
Crossover
Amazon (not-Canada) Ordering and Shipping

So, I ordered a few sets of the upcoming WoTC Transformers Card Game from UK Amazon.

I'm not sure about the game play, but I figured it'd be neat to have a set or two of the cards.

When I placed my order a week or so ago, the product could be shipped to Canada. It is still in the pre-order stage, but now the item notes that it does not ship to Canada.

I know something similar happened with the recently release Deluxe Blast-Off on Amazon.com.

Side note: Amazon UK also has a pre-order listing for the WoTC Transformers Card Game Booster Pack, and it currently notes that the product does ship to Canada.

What do yo think my chances are of getting my order?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Feedback thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...t=steamwhistle
steamwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 10:15 PM   #2
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus
Re: Amazon (not-Canada) Ordering and Shipping

If you take the listing with the .com or .co.uk on it, try changing just the country prefix on the link for your item, to .com at first.

Example....if Cybertron.ca was the listing, erase the .ca in the window and retype Cybertron.com or Cybertron.co.uk and see if the listing still comes up....check the values and see if they ship to Canada.

See if it pops up in the American store as well. Often the seller is in the US and even if u find an item in the UK or France or anywhere, they could just be showing the values for their country's Amazon to ship to you, but it usually reflects where the seller sends from.

Amazon charges your card when the item ships, so hopefully if they dont send it to you at least u will not incur a fee...Pounds are a but expensive in general.
MilanX3 is online now   Reply With Quote