Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 03-08-2013, 03:33 PM   #1
Aras
Generation 1
Does any one here know about Mugenbine?

As I am sure some of you are, I am not just a TF collector. Among my other hobbies are comics/manga, Gundam model kits, and generally whatever I find cool at the time. However, one thing has always been a want since I first saw it, but would be really hard to find; the Bandai Mugenbine Candy Toy Kits. I haven't been able to ever get one, most because I have never seen a store in Toronto that has ever had the line (then again, I was young and I have trepadations of going east past Yonge St.). However one kit in particular that I want is among the first few they released, the Mugen Arthur ( a gallery showcasing the set http://ooebihara.sakura.ne.jp/ganngu/ganngu492.htm), which was released back in 2008. Of course it won't be available at retail now, so I am willing to try and find it online, but the only option I have found so far is this one ebay listing http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Mugenbine-Rob...item3cc42fcbe8 for about $135 CDN, which is more than $25 per piece! I'm not going to buy this right now, but I want to know whether most of my options to collect this series are going to be like this and at similar ranges. I realize that prices on older items like this are going to be high on secondary markets but so far I don't have other options. So I was wondering if there is anyone here who knows anything about the series that could help me with this, or point me in the direction of someone who could? Heck, if one of you guys has this set used/opened and willing to sell, as long as it was complete and decent condition (stickers aren't terrible no broken pieces), I would be willing to discuss buying it from you for a reasonable price. Otherwise, thank you people for your time.
Aras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:09 PM   #2
chewy
Generation 1
Smile Re: Does any one here know about Mugenbine?

I remember seeing a boardie post something like that on a sales thread. I think it was SMOG's BIG ROBOT SALE.
chewy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bandai, ebay, mugenbine