Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-10-2009, 11:00 PM   #11
rid
Beast Machine
Re: Where in GTA can I buy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by down_shift View Post
P mall and first markham won't have any of those listed above. They for sure won't have any Universe figures, and they so far don't have any Henkei figures.

In Toronto the only places I could think of would be Silver Snail and AnimeXtreme.

But all snail has right now are a few Universe Hot Shots. AX, I'm sure don't have anything new. The big three here in Ontario haven't seen any of the larger new releases like Shockwave, Skywarp, Wreck-Gar, Inferno or V.Prime.

Sorry esse, not much else I can think of.
Yeah, I dropped by AX when I came in today and the only things i found worthy was Inferno and Leo Prime, at $45 each. Forgot to check if they were Henkei or Hasbro but I am pretty sure it was Hasbro coz I remember seeing the "25th ann" logo.

My Wants:

Classics Game Of Deception (set preferred but individuals are OK too)
Most G1 Head/Power/Target-Masters
G1 RoadBuster, Scorponok, Shockwave
Any Optimus Prime (I have tons already but am always looking for more Primes)

Parts Needed: Triggerhappy's Targetmaster gun: Blowpipe (with gun attachment)
rid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:07 PM   #12
Bruticus82
Fortress Maximus
Re: Where in GTA can I buy...

If you just want 25th Anni Prime and Unicron, try one of the Toys R Us locations. The one at Steeles, West of Yonge Street had lots of both last time I was there, although that was about 4-5 weeks ago.

1. Combiner Wars Devastator
2. 25th Anniversary Unicron (MISB)
3. DOTM Takara Vortex (MOSC)
+ and more!

Looking to buy:
1. G1 Pretender Groundbreaker

My Feedback Thread

Avatar Image by the talented Ninjatron!
Bruticus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:55 PM   #13
NIGHTHAWK30SK
Banned
Stores in Toronto/GTA

I had a similar thread asking about Winnepeg area but am currently in the GTA till Sept. 7th.

Anyone suggest a good places outside the norms for Transformer stuff?
NIGHTHAWK30SK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:11 PM   #14
GMfan
Robot in Disguise
Re: Transformers in the GTA

Search function....gotta love it

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:42 PM   #15
Autobot Hound
Tracking Cons since 87'

AnimeXtreme is a good place for TF's and other anime stuff. last i was there they had new Universe Inferno, Leo Prime...etc.

http://animextreme-inc.blogspot.com/...re-photos.html
Autobot Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:49 AM   #16
Wheelie
Riding on Grimlocks back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundwaveCA View Post
I'd be hard pressed to recommend any of those shops as they have some pretty crazy mark-up's on a lot of there stuff. Especially Aura, most if not all of the stuff they sell I can almost get for half the asking price.
Hey there is nothing wrong with My Cartoon Heroes! Spiros is a great guy with good prices!
Wheelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:01 AM   #17
silent4life
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMaster View Post
Hey there is nothing wrong with My Cartoon Heroes! Spiros is a great guy with good prices!
I agree with this also...his prices are just as good (if not better) than any where else in the city for exclusive stuff! Great guy to chat with about anything from sports to movies...my #1 choice in the GTA
silent4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:35 AM   #18
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot Prime View Post
AnimeXtreme is a good place for TF's and other anime stuff. last i was there they had new Universe Inferno, Leo Prime...etc.

http://animextreme-inc.blogspot.com/...re-photos.html
Unless you're basing all your claims from those pictures only, they had Universe inferno about a month ago.

Their transformers are on a metal rack at the end of an aisle. They might still have it, I think it was $40.

I don't know why everyone is assuming Pacific Mall or Market Village is some magical cure to get Transformers. There is literally no current transformers sold there. Ok, maybe a Robot Masters Double Face and Road Rocket at One's Better Living in Market Village. But those are crap.

The only TFs in Pmall are Knockoffs, Gashapons and wall scrolls. If you don't mind travelling all the way there for those kind of items, then enjoy!
Dark Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:15 AM   #19
pulsedragon20
I win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rage View Post
Unless you're basing all your claims from those pictures only, they had Universe inferno about a month ago.

Their transformers are on a metal rack at the end of an aisle. They might still have it, I think it was $40.

I don't know why everyone is assuming Pacific Mall or Market Village is some magical cure to get Transformers. There is literally no current transformers sold there. Ok, maybe a Robot Masters Double Face and Road Rocket at One's Better Living in Market Village. But those are crap.

The only TFs in Pmall are Knockoffs, Gashapons and wall scrolls. If you don't mind travelling all the way there for those kind of items, then enjoy!

Actually...when I went to Toronto this summer, I walked through the whole Pacific and Market Village and found some places that actually has real Transformers (at a premium) in the Pacific Mall ONLY...the one in Market Villlage only has a Transformers or two for sale (Robot Masters).

From what I can tell, all the shops in the Pacific Mall that has real Transformers are "one in the same" just spread out...or so it would seem.
The newest things that I remember are Alternity Megaton ($85+) and Masterpiece Thundercracker ($180+)
pulsedragon20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:40 AM   #20
My Cartoon Heroes
Generation 2

Thanks guys . Made me blush.

Stay tuned for a big Sponsor update later today.

Go Raptors!!!

Located in Mississauga - Appointment only.

In the GTA and looking to sell your TFs? Send me a pm or email at mycartoonheroes@gmail.com
My Cartoon Heroes is offline   Reply With Quote