Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 11-14-2013, 09:50 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Amazon Holiday 2013 Lightning Deals Platinum Generation 1 Predaking 3PM PST TODAY!

Amazon Holiday 2013 Lightning Deals Platinum Generation 1 Predaking 3PM PST TODAY!

Category: Generation 1

Posted From: TFW2005.COM - Transformers
Old 11-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #2
Tonestar
Star Seeker
Re: Amazon Holiday 2013 Lightning Deals Platinum Generation 1 Predaking 3PM PST TODAY

BBTS has Predaking on a 24 hour special right now for $84.99. I am sooooo tempted...
Old 11-14-2013, 07:09 PM   #3
RocketGTR
Animated
Re: Amazon Holiday 2013 Lightning Deals Platinum Generation 1 Predaking 3PM PST TODAY

79.99 at Amazon for the lightning deal
RocketGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 07:25 PM   #4
Traumahound
Generation 2

Ordered one from Amazon. Thanks for the head's up.
Traumahound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:15 PM   #5
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traumahound View Post
Ordered one from Amazon. Thanks for the head's up.
how much for the shipping?

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:12 PM   #6
wedge1021
Energon

Hey CanBot, here's what you've been waiting for!
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:30 PM   #7
chuskers
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueyue2 View Post
how much for the shipping?
Came to aprox 115 total canadian ... barring any hidden charges of course. And looks like it "sold out" fast at that price. bought mine right at 6 and at 6:04 it had 100% claimed. Anyone get one after that time?
chuskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:47 PM   #8
CanBot
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge1021 View Post
Hey CanBot, here's what you've been waiting for!

Yep, it sure is!...but my Predaking arrived yesterday from BBTS, but there was no sale price. I wonder if they'll honour the sale? I hope so...I guess this is the karma for not getting dinged at the border

Thanks for the tip, though! At that price, you gotta go for it! They really did a top notch shipping job, by the way. He (and Piranacon) arrived packed in a nice box and plenty of bubble-wrap, and Predaking himself was in ANOTHER box. So many boxes!

Uh oh, this don't look good:

The item I purchased from your website is now on sale. Can I get a refund? Yes, upon request. This applies only to items purchased within the previous 7 days prior to the start date of the sale . The purchase date refers to the product purchase date, not the order date or payment date. Refunds are only given as store credit.
...that's from their website. But ya never know, I'm going to send an email anyway!

Last edited by CanBot; 11-14-2013 at 10:49 PM.
CanBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:59 AM   #9
CanBot
Cybertron

This sale is over, but I thought I'd give an update (for those who might care )

BBTS did decide to allow the 24'hr sale price, which was a great gesture. The fact that I had only placed the order within the last two weeks had something to do with it, but they also made it clear it was a one-time thing. I guess I'll have to take that into consideration for future purchases, but I just wanted to give a props to BBTS. I know that many of you guys get dinged with border fees, but with my one purchase so far, I have not. Add on the discount for the sale after the fact, means I'll be a repeat customer.

PS: I don't know if this will help, and maybe it's all luck as many say, but if you decide to order from BBTS, take the USPS option. I have never, ever had to pay brokerage for a USPS shipped item (in the last seven years), and that's while I was living on the east or (now) west coast. I'll update in the new year when I make my second purchase from them.
Old 11-20-2013, 04:21 PM   #10
chuskers
Machine War

just got my predaking delivered from amazon. 118 canadian with no other fees. came in the hasbro tra box in great shape. hope others are lucky to get theirs fast and in great shape
chuskers is offline   Reply With Quote