Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-20-2017, 09:58 AM   #91
Jeepmanhastj
Beasty
Re: MP-36 Shipping

Received my Megatron from NY yesterday for 232.26 CDN all in.
I can`t see paying over 250 for this figure. At least Optimus and Ultra Magnus could hold other figures. Megatron just transforms.

Anyway, chose ECO-SAL (registered plane no priority) and it was shipped April 7th and received on the 19th.
I think EMS was about double the shipping cost so I chose to try out this and I think it was well worth it.

No double tape, no issues so far with figure.

This Masterpiece definitely is more towards the animation model where Apollyon seems more luxury masterpiece robot look. Love em both.
Jeepmanhastj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 10:22 AM   #92
urfwc
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepmanhastj View Post
Received my Megatron from NY yesterday for 232.26 CDN all in.
I can`t see paying over 250 for this figure. At least Optimus and Ultra Magnus could hold other figures. Megatron just transforms.

Anyway, chose ECO-SAL (registered plane no priority) and it was shipped April 7th and received on the 19th.
I think EMS was about double the shipping cost so I chose to try out this and I think it was well worth it.

No double tape, no issues so far with figure.

This Masterpiece definitely is more towards the animation model where Apollyon seems more luxury masterpiece robot look. Love em both.

I agree on the price issue, that's what I want to spend... I guess I missed out on this fig anyway for those prices. What is NY , I can't seem to find the full name everyone uses the initials, I just want to see if it is in stock there... Well I can hope right?

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=65059
urfwc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 10:34 AM   #93
icantbelieveit
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by urfwc View Post
I agree on the price issue, that's what I want to spend... I guess I missed out on this fig anyway for those prices. What is NY , I can't seem to find the full name everyone uses the initials, I just want to see if it is in stock there... Well I can hope right?
https://www.nippon-yasan.com
icantbelieveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 10:42 AM   #94
elburrito
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by urfwc View Post
AmiAmi has stock again, about $300 shippex CAD, plus any fees at the door. wait for a bit and check Mandarake too. they'll produce this guy in droves.

Sale & Trade

elburrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 10:55 AM   #95
urfwc
Beasty

^^. Thank you for the link but I will be patient and definitely check to see what comes available shortly at a better price

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=65059
urfwc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 11:10 AM   #96
Ned1701
Armada
Ned1701's Ebay Auctions

I ordered from NY as well they said it was shipped on April 3rd but I still do not have the package. Starting to get worried I contacted them and I am still waiting on a response. Not sure if I should open a claim as they did give tracking via Japan Post. Am I just screwed if the item is lost?
Ned1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 11:18 AM   #97
Oreobuilder
Cybertron

You can enter your tracking number at canadapost.ca and find out where your package is. It may help alleviate your worries.

I'm in the same boat. I ordered from HLJ and it was shipped out on March 31st. According to tracking, it's cleared customs in Vancouver, it traveled through Calgary and Winnipeg, so with any luck, I'll receive it sometime next week. I was getting a bit worried myself, but since I can see it moving, I just need to be patient. Easier said than done with all the awesome pics floating around the web

OB
Oreobuilder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 11:24 AM   #98
Ned1701
Armada
Ned1701's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreobuilder View Post
You can enter your tracking number at canadapost.ca and find out where your package is. It may help alleviate your worries.

I'm in the same boat. I ordered from HLJ and it was shipped out on March 31st. According to tracking, it's cleared customs in Vancouver, it traveled through Calgary and Winnipeg, so with any luck, I'll receive it sometime next week. I was getting a bit worried myself, but since I can see it moving, I just need to be patient. Easier said than done with all the awesome pics floating around the web

OB
I tried that and I get a message "Tracking is not available for international registered mail items sent to Canada." Where else can you check?

Last edited by Ned1701; 04-29-2017 at 12:02 PM.
Ned1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 12:02 PM   #99
Oreobuilder
Cybertron

I'm not an expert. The Canada Post website is the only one that I know of that allows to track inside the country. I have no trouble seeing the progress with the site. Is your tracking number structured like this: CD xxx xxx xxx JP ?

OB
Oreobuilder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 12:32 PM   #100
Pascal
Banned

So, who has MP-36 Megatron in stock in Canada?
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote