Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-13-2015, 01:21 PM   #21
Buhawi
Ang Alamat
Re: Anyone else break their MakeToys Axle?

Most of the planet's population think we're nuts/basement dwellers/neck beards for collecting transformers toys since when do we listen to labels?

I also doubt sir prime a lot wanted to break an expensive toy on purpose.

Bad engineering is just that man.

I doubt I need to call out other hypocritcal situations/arguments 3P supporters make against the same issue on against official ones.

Last edited by Buhawi; 10-13-2015 at 01:25 PM.
Buhawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 01:24 PM   #22
BoNKerS
Animated

I support whoever creates a fantastic toy. I have Hasbro stuff, I have 3rd party stuff.

I transform them ALL to shoot, pose, and display. I have not broken and or mangled any of my third party product. You call out the 3rd party collectors which will defend the product to no end. This is the same for Hasbro collectors.

I personally don't give a F*$% which brand it is. If the toy is shows promise I'll be interested. This figure is fantastic, plastic quality is just fine when I consider the price I paid.

Do you have this figure? have you attempted the transformation? People make mistakes and break their toy on occasion. I absolutely love the engineering of this figure. A nice sized deluxe turns into a small compact motorcycle.

I personally do not rough handle any of my toys whether third party, Masterpiece, or Hasbro deluxes at $20. I rough handled them when I was young... I made the transformation sounds as well.

Last edited by BoNKerS; 10-13-2015 at 01:27 PM.
BoNKerS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 01:30 PM   #23
Buhawi
Ang Alamat

Think about it though. Put yourself out of the fandom then evaluate it like any other product out there. Would you be as lenient? you're content on your fandom bros constantly contacting the etailers/3P companies for broken parts? Especially when they pay crazy prices? I know I'm not.

Mind you I think MP09 is so shitty I ended passing up on it completely. I don't give a rat's ass who makes it, if it's shitty, it's shitty.

Last edited by Buhawi; 10-13-2015 at 01:33 PM.
Buhawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 01:43 PM   #24
Buhawi
Ang Alamat

I hope you guys see it for what it is rather see only me who have given up completely on 3P.

3P supporters deserve better than this man. Heck any supporter deserve equally better.

I'm sure there's a lot of peeps who didn't fair well in the return/replacement 3P plays but they fear of getting mauled by everyone here and/or the main site.
Old 10-13-2015, 01:44 PM   #25
BoNKerS
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhawi View Post
Yes. That's my whole point.

Think about it though. Put yourself out of the fandom then evaluate it like any other product out there. Would you be as lenient?

Mind you I think MP09 is so shitty I ended passing up on it completely.
LOL ya my MP-09 has gone under surgery 3 times now lol but I love it!

From outside looking in I see this high level.

I see Hasbro, attempting to work within the confines of their budgets. They have to feed the masses! Doing the best they can mind you. (Gawd the reissues that's a different conversation)

I see 3rd Party filling the gaps, along with providing a "higher" level of detail which Hasbro cannot unless it's Masterpiece.

I have a nasty hobby of cars when I'm not shooting transformers lol. After market parts is HUGE $$! I look at 3rd party the same. Outside of the official brand. Returns/replacement parts are not as easy as if you were to purchase from a dealer. (although this can be bad as well)

Within my 2 hobbies, those expensive toys I buy all have risk. None of which I've faced as of yet but there's risk involved.

I understand your point on some of the members looking for replacement parts, along with the pain they are going through. I really hope their issues get rectified, I only hope the retailers they purchased from can help fight that fight.

To the members who are scared of being mauled they shouldn't be. I was only sharing my experience with the same figure. Some will have issues, most(? One can hope) will not. As they have a right to share their thoughts, as do I if I had a great experience right?

Last edited by BoNKerS; 10-13-2015 at 02:00 PM.
BoNKerS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 02:06 PM   #26
Buhawi
Ang Alamat

Keep on transforming them like you should. That's the ultimate test.

I have a fear of transforming my armada prime. I wish it wasn't shitty but it just is.

As much as I (now) hate buying 3P, seeing Appolyo Megs then finding out how bad it is... Even worse reading most peeps don't even transform it... We could have had an okay MP Megs until Takara makes one.

Also think back before 3P came along when shitty bots were just only that.

I'm glad there's competition for Hastak and would gladly go back but from experience and a lot of feedback here and main site and how the 3P fandom reacts to threads like i doubt we'll see what we all really want to see. Improvement.

I actually feel bad for sir prime a lot. He really convinced it was his fault. Don't man. Shitty transforming toys are just that. You have the option to not transform them but again what's the fun in that? Twice? Sir prime a lot give yourself better credit than that. This isn't your first time transforming a TF.
Old 10-13-2015, 02:13 PM   #27
Pascal
Banned

Quote:
3P supporters deserve better than this man. Heck any supporter deserve equally better.
Try getting replacement parts from HasTak for fun...
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 02:19 PM   #28
Buhawi
Ang Alamat

Hastak don't.

Which is why people resort to swapping or returning. That was part of the line of questioning which you conveniently omitted, Pascal.

People have told you numerous times already , "argue comme du monde. "

Come and exchange with me again but get know your left ear from your right ear first.
Old 10-13-2015, 02:28 PM   #29
dajoeker
Generation 1

Talk to the person you bought it off from?
He/she should be able to contact them.
dajoeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 02:36 PM   #30
Pascal
Banned

Quote:
People have told you numerous times already , "argue comme du monde. "
That's pretty ironic coming from you. I have yet to see you make any sense since you first appeared on my radar.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote