Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-24-2015, 10:20 PM   #221
jtkv
Robot Master
Re: Ontario non sightings community chat.

I've been there once a year ago... but haven't had a chance to go back...

They have ton's and ton's of comics...
They have a lot of boxes of loose transformers at he back in various condition mixed together for decent prices...
They have some more complete Transformers in the front in display shelfs, but I don't really recall the prices, but they may be the typical high side for collectibles...

Was kinda fun to browse thru the store.. very friendly and talkative staff...
they go to comics/toys cons, and was supposed to have gone to the previous AnimeNorth/TFCon, according to the staff...

That's all I can offer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
Just wondering, has anyone in the Durham Region or GTA been to Comic Alley Toys in Oshawa yet ???? I was driving by and didn't even know about it so I read their facebook page and apparently they deal in vintage toys and they just got in some G1 TF's so I was wondering if anyone has been there and if so what kind of stock do they have and what are there prices like. I don't get out that way much anymore so I am just putting it out there. Thanx.
For Sale List thread
jtkv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 03:29 PM   #222
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.

So is Blackjack short packed or something?
Old 06-10-2015, 02:07 PM   #223
Shockwave 75

I'm starting to get pissed off that I can't find Blackjack anywhere. People are already starting to find wave 3 and I haven't finished wave 2!
Hell, it seems like no stores I go to are even stocking the legends class figures.
Old 06-10-2015, 02:12 PM   #224
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

The only place I ever saw Blackjack was at TRU and 80s toy expo. Walmarts around my location are already into wave three including the tiny motorcycle guy for Defensor...forget his name.
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 04:40 PM   #225
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician

I remember reading somewhere that BJ and Huff were shipped in extremely low numbers to Canada, but as far as I know that was just hearsay. That being said my Walmart has like 4 cases of wave 1 shelf warming so I wont see Wave 3 or 4 either so take it with a grain of salt.

New topic I got new Employment and now I can leave my crappy under paid one for a crappy over paid one YAY. I am so happy that I got especially because now my growing family wont be so financially restricted.
Masta_Skidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 09:22 PM   #226
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta_Skidz View Post
I remember reading somewhere that BJ and Huff were shipped in extremely low numbers to Canada, but as far as I know that was just hearsay. That being said my Walmart has like 4 cases of wave 1 shelf warming so I wont see Wave 3 or 4 either so take it with a grain of salt.

New topic I got new Employment and now I can leave my crappy under paid one for a crappy over paid one YAY. I am so happy that I got especially because now my growing family wont be so financially restricted.
Always a good feeling when the bills get paid comfortably. Congrats. How many kids? Are you expecting another? Sorry I forget. Hopefully there a little extra for your plastic crack addict too

Conversely, my transformers spending will take a hit soon since the wife is starting a home daycare. First few months might be a little rough. But it's best for our kids so I support her decision. Why work 40 hours a week and fork over 80% to daycare. Might as well watch the kids and some one else's. End up making the same or more plus the kids are at home.
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 09:29 PM   #227
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician

We are just expecting the one little darling. Our happy day is supposed to be in early September but you never know right.

I am really glad to hear that you are making this move for you and your family. We thankfully have enough family and the fact that we work off shift when I start this new job will help out a lot when she goes back after being on Mat leave
Masta_Skidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 09:40 AM   #228
Shockwave 75

Getting REALLY frustrated with how all the new waves seem to just be orbiting Toronto. I really don't want to have to drive for an hour to find the new figures.
Old 06-18-2015, 10:43 AM   #229
Supernova
Second star to the right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave 75 View Post
Getting REALLY frustrated with how all the new waves seem to just be orbiting Toronto. I really don't want to have to drive for an hour to find the new figures.
At least you have options. All I have here within an hour and a half radius of here is a single Walmart, and it's stocked full of first wave figures.

Transformers and Other Stuff For Sale

My Feedback Thread
Supernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 03:45 PM   #230
tusko
Classic

I find it amazing how well the legends are selling. The likes of Blackjack, Viper and Groove at $10-12 are flying off the shelf.

Its got me puzzled as I feel they are too pricy.