Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-15-2013, 12:34 AM   #11
burgerhui
Machine War
Re: Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Torrent is online.

SPOILER ALERT!!

They never mentioned about what happen to Arachnid and the insecticons.....I was disappointed in that.....
burgerhui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:19 AM   #12
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

I was disappointed that it was only 65 min long and left a bunch of questions unanswered...it felt like a part 1 of 2. There were some great scenes in the non movie but it was no '86. I'll still buy the bluray when it comes out.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 04:51 PM   #13
UltraPrimal
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerhui View Post
SPOILER ALERT!!

They never mentioned about what happen to Arachnid and the insecticons.....I was disappointed in that.....
Seeing how they're all zombie vampires, I think we can assume that they either went into hibernation or just died of starvation on that moon they were on.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:59 PM   #14
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
http://extratorrent.com/torrent/3217...XviD-AXED.html

I just found this as I was leaving for work. screenshots have spoilers so don't look if you don't want spoilers.

DO NOT LOOK AT THE SCREEN CAPS...MAJOR SPOILER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockout View Post
WHAAAAT!? @ the last screenshot. Nope.Nope.Nope.
Yeah, not Smokescreen Prime, cuz that's what everyone was thinking, it's just Skylynx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraPrimal View Post
Not to spoil anything, but this movie had a very Beast Machines vibe to it, in a good way.

I really hope, I really REALLY hope, that the next Transformers series is a continuation of this one. I want to see where they go from here.
I hope so too, but I kind of doubt it. Unless they find a way to deal with Optimus & Megatron, cuz Hasbro has mandated that every series will have both of them in it.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:49 PM   #15
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.

*SPOILERS BELOW*

I wish Ultra Magnus got more screen time. I also loved the part when his condition took a downturn while Ratchet was talking and he just calmly turns around to fix it before going back to explaining to ( I can't remember) Bee.

The entire time I was like when is Knockout going to get out of his POW posiiton, especially when they needed a medic. Glad he's an Autobot now. I've been wanting him to defect since Breakdown died. Too bad Dreadwing never did. (SIGH). The ending was...SO MANY FEELS but I wish they did a '2 vorns later' thingie on Cybertron now after the credits or something. To give that closure.

Oh, and why didn't anyone give Knockout some kind of weapon? Also, Hasbro is lazy, rehashing the Seeker Twins heads for Darksteel and Skylynx. The zombie predacons, nope. That was BORING to me. Already been done before. I didn't really pay attention to the whole Megatron and Unicorn thing. I rolled my eyes each time they took up screen time.

Oh and LIGHTSPEED. What? OP and WJ took FOREVER to get back on Lightspeed. Also OP is invincible it seems. That plasma storm was purposely slowed down every time they showed it getting closer.

Predaking fighting alongside the Autobots = win. I love him and I'm so glad he's going to be alright. I was totally freaked when the zombies attacked Shockwave, but he's alive, thank Primus, but I love the touch of the grey areas to show that he lost alot of Energon in the fight.

Also Arcee's snarkiness was amusing. I can't get used to Bee talking at all. And though Screamer was funny in this, he did annoy me somewhat.

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Knockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:07 PM   #16
UltraPrimal
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockout View Post
I can't get used to Bee talking at all.
I love talking Bee! How can you not love Bumblebee voiced by Batman Beyond? He's finally maturing and showing some character beyond "bleep" and "bloop". Shame the series is over just when it was getting good.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:26 PM   #17
joshimus
Metroplex

I kinda dig the Galvatronish look Unitron/Megacron had but overall the movie felt incomplete.
For starters, what's the point of all the Dragon bot figures released if NONE (aside Darksteel and Skylynx and Predaking) made the cut. I kinda expected a the zombies to gain actual bodies and not just skeletons.
This should have been a 90min proper movie, or even 80min. This felt too short and incomplete where they could have done so much more.

Oh well. Whatever. It's done.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:54 PM   #18
Pascal
Banned

Starting to think most of the dragonformers have first and foremost been designed for Go! and not Beast Hunters...
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:44 AM   #19
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraPrimal View Post
I love talking Bee! How can you not love Bumblebee voiced by Batman Beyond? He's finally maturing and showing some character beyond "bleep" and "bloop". Shame the series is over just when it was getting good.
1. I never watched Batman Beyond and 2. I actually loved the beeping speech.

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Knockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:52 AM   #20
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

Batman Beyond was awesome.

The Beeping speech is what made me and many others HATE Bumblebee with a passion. Minibot, Goldbug, Pretender, action master bee, you name it and I had it. I loved the character but the movies killed that love and left a severe disliking for what they did to that character. Bumblebee died for me in 2007, hopefully he gets resurrected in all his former glory. The wall of yellow we all no so well didn't help at all either.

Last edited by Matrix_Holder; 09-16-2013 at 01:06 AM.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote