Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 02:58 PM   #261
Dropkick
Armada
Re: Universe and Animated Voyagers on Clearance at Wal-mart

who is our local mom here
Old 09-26-2009, 03:32 PM   #262
devilsknight
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rage View Post
I think you're volunteering.
I was just curious if anyone else was going to complain to the higher ups lol

I already sent my complaint to my district manager yesterday :P
Old 09-26-2009, 04:20 PM   #263
Cliffjumper69
primebein's rival
Cliffjumper69's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via MSN to Cliffjumper69

I talked to my store manager about this, he said we have to suck it up. The only way they can cancel a flyer's sale if it was a crazy typo like $5 laptops or something like that. Also one more thing, the flyer is made weeks in advance and passes through 5 sets of hands (GM's and high high ups) so really if they cant catch it before its made, fuck em! lol (those are my store managers words exactly)

Keep fighting the good fight boys!

CJ
Old 09-26-2009, 05:44 PM   #264
Sokar
Armada

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsknight View Post
Out of curiosity...who here has taken or will take this argument a step further up the Walmart ladder to a GM or District Manager...Head Office ?

I'm giving the district manager a call monday morning. It was already too late yesterday, and their head office is closed on weekends, so monday will be the earliest chance I get. Good thing I've got a big break on monday between classes.

If it doesn't get solved there though I will be filling a complaint with the BBB for false advertising (I think that's who I would go through).
Old 09-26-2009, 06:01 PM   #265
Jefro
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokar View Post
If it doesn't get solved there though I will be filling a complaint with the BBB for false advertising (I think that's who I would go through).
Better Business Burrow will defiantly take it seriously as they instantly file your complaint directly with Head Office. As well they state in the complaint what you want to rectify the situation so that the complaint gets resolved and not posted as a negative against Walmart.

You can goto the BBB Website thou and search Walmarts histroy and see if, or how many negative complaints they've already received.
Old 09-26-2009, 06:14 PM   #266
transforminator
Destroyer

ironically this sale is only hyping up the sales of transformers animated toys, despite the stupid universe only codes, which clearly shows what a great toyline it is
Old 09-26-2009, 07:04 PM   #267
TFtoys
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshimus View Post
The ad IS wrong. .. Thus either animated or universe, one or the other but since they put both, they should honour both.

Good to know they anniversary sale is full of bullshit.... their lousy customer service ..
There are good bullshit and shitty bullshit for the anniversary sales in retail. At least Walmart includes TF for this sales. Retail like Sears never has what I look for at their Anniversary and Sears day. Not to mention Zellers only puts previously useless toys for % off, not even close to "10" bucks.

The thing with the ads error, if they really make the error, they can still annouce to each store or post a notice on the online flyer just like Zellers doing every week. And since Walmart ususally has those rollback or secret price drop before releasing the ads, they should easily catch this mistake about the Animated not on discount.

We better get our animated figures and take the advantage before they make the stupid move if annoucing animate is not included in this sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropkick View Post
I was going to buy a Universe voyager and 2 Animated voyagers at WM, but I got refused by the store even though I was trying to debate. I end up didn't buy anything from them cuz I don't want to give my business to them.
Which walmart did you go ? I will try the other walmart then
Old 09-26-2009, 07:39 PM   #268
Richter
Nexus Maximus

If anyone spots or has a TFA voyager grey longarm/shockwave, megatron, starscream, prime, I have a MISB grimlock I will trade you for it. I will pay both sets of shipping too drop me a PM

Also, I'll buy any of the above, Sale price+$5+shipping

Help a brotha out!

Last edited by Richter; 09-26-2009 at 08:08 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:42 PM   #269
sarmick01
Canadian Slag

The walmart in brantford is the same till you argue. I literally just got home frombuying lugnut and starscream for 10 each. My wife argued for me cause she used to work in retail and knows a thing or two.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:02 PM   #270
Dropkick
Armada

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFtoys View Post

Which walmart did you go ? I will try the other walmart then
Lougheed WM it was, avoid that. If anyone can get the Animated Voyager for $10, they have one Blizwing which I so want. Can any of you please kindly help me picking it up?
Closed Thread

Tags
sale, universe