Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-02-2016, 11:54 PM   #1
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy
Titans Return & Combiner Wars

With all the Titans Return figures getting released, has Hasbro ended the Combiner Wars toyline and replacing it with Titans Returns? Is Titans Return a restart or a continuation. It would be cool if Hasbro releases later on, better Seekers than what CW gave us, more Season 1,2,3 Autobots and Decepticons with a new Optimus Prime and I am not talking about Powermaster Optimus, a Voyager or Leader Class similar to G1. And last but not least, I find CW G1 Megatron is the best Megs figure, second to Apollyon.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:09 AM   #2
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise
Re: Titans Return & Combiner Wars

Titans Return is simply the next chapter in the generations toy line. In this case, it is also supposedly part two in a trilogy of generations toy line themes. Part one being combiner wars. Part three has yet to be announced.
TriBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 05:21 AM   #3
justprime
Animated

But does that mean like always we as canadians are going to be short changed again for figure release? I have yet to see any combaticons,etc at all in either toysrus or wally we getting stuffed here now that titans are going to arrive?
justprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 06:36 AM   #4
Larkhainan
Robot in Disguise

TR is a Generations subline centered on 'titan masters' that seem to be primarily made up of movie bots + rebirth/HM bots.

I wouldn't expect any seekers or whatever else. We already know 13 upcoming deluxes spreading into next year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriBlurr View Post
Titans Return is simply the next chapter in the generations toy line. In this case, it is also supposedly part two in a trilogy of generations toy line themes. Part one being combiner wars. Part three has yet to be announced.
It was announced as planet wars, I believe, but that sounds like a fever dream so ... Maybe it wasn't?
Larkhainan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
i ami