Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 02-24-2016, 01:58 PM   #1
optimusb39
Animated
whose the most evil???

Just had a thought: who would you rate as the most evil cybertronian?
"Obviously megatron." Most would say, but is he?
Consider: megatron started his revolution with good intentions. He wanted equality to the classes and the oppurtunity to change career paths. He even went as far as asking a kinderd spirit for help in petitioning the government for bill of change. He only lost his way after being thwarted by a corrupt political system one to many times.
Aside from him raising an army and trying to create change by force who else besides the council has he actually murdered.
He torments starscream to keep him in line. He conditioned belligerent members of his troops to make them more effective and obediant but he doesnt casually kill on a whim. His murder of optimus was motivated by betrayel in his eyes.

Now lets discuss several other characters.

Shattered glass optimus prime. Now theres an evil tyrant. One who casually shots and kills his own troops whenever the mood strikes. He tends to betray his own men by sending them on suicide runs and treats lower rank as cannon fodder.

Theres also nova prime. An evil soul if there ever was. He chose to persue radically dangerous science against the councils wishes and actively attemps to destroy the known universe to make way for a new order using the dead universe. He actively allies himself with the most ruthless and corrupt people he can find. But will just as easily let them fall as long as he can get away.

Galvatron is a likely candidate as well for obvious reasons but i would question his ability to make rational decisions based on his conflicting nature and reformatting.

Armada megatron chose a path of power. Not to equalize the classes but to completely usurp the power structure to his own ends. He kidnapped and enslaved minicons and tortured them into tools for domination. And lets not forget that he actually killed an alternate galvatron and didnt hesitate for a moment to betray unicron after alleing himself with him to attempt to achieve his agenda.

Lastly we have the Fallen. A prime so corrupt and souless he was banished from the enclave and locked away. He cared nothing for the well being of anybody on cybertron in his quest for power and self immortality. He deliberately infected and attempted to destroy victor sigma and end the existence of primus himself.

Aside from unicron whom i would consider exempt from this list considering that his mindset is his nature from the get go and out of his ability to change, i cant think of anymore that would truly be the most evil, except overlord.

Let me know your thoughts on this. Do you agree with any of these? And would anyone here consider megatron a lost idealist who got swallowed by his own rage and sense of betrayel?
Please comment below. Thanks for reading
optimusb39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 02:02 PM   #2
The7thParallel
Nexus Maximus
Re: whose the most evil???

*Who's
*Who is

The most evil is Grammartron.

To REALLY answer you, I don't think any of them are. Misguisded, BAD, yes, but evil is pretty hardcore. Most of them have shown either remorse or an ability to work for the greater good at one point or another.
The7thParallel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 02:06 PM   #3
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Beast wars Megatron. He completely destroyed all Cybertronians that were on the planet when he got there. He ripped the sparks out, didn't have any loyalty for any of his troops, went against his namesakes instructions to serve his own purpose and would have taken the entire planet as his new "body." I'm sure there is more but I'm hungry lol
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 02:08 PM   #4
optimusb39
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
Beast wars Megatron. He completely destroyed all Cybertronians that were on the planet when he got there. He ripped the sparks out, didn't have any loyalty for any of his troops, went against his namesakes instructions to serve his own purpose and would have taken the entire planet as his new "body." I'm sure there is more but I'm hungry lol
Totally forgot about him. Thanks. Id agree with that one. For sure.
Old 02-24-2016, 03:30 PM   #5
steamwhistle
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by The7thParallel View Post
*Who's
*Who is

The most evil is Grammartron.

Grammartron would be an awesome fan-built Transformer. He could transform into a building. His motto would be: "Why is it called a building when it's already built?"

In reply to the thread topic, "most-evil" could vary, depending upon the storyline. I am mostly from the G1 cartooniverse; The Quintessons could be the most evil -- putting characters in a mock-trial for amusement....

Many of the Decepticons (not many Autobots can be classified as evil) have shown signs of having a "soft spot".

Megatron is pretty evil, but he never terminated Starscream the many times when he should have. Galvatron "postponed" war after Optimus and the Autobots cured the Hate Plague.

And, really, none of the other Decepticons were powerful enough to be evil. The Constructicons/Devastator are fairly badass...

I suppose a perspective to take would be: Which TF character would I NOT want to hang out with, even as an ally? I'd probably say Swindle, because he'd be likely to look to trade off a few or my vital organs for some Energon wine.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Feedback thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...t=steamwhistle

Last edited by steamwhistle; 02-24-2016 at 04:34 PM.
steamwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 03:48 PM   #6
elburrito
Animated

Confined to Cybertronians, that would be "the Fallen" prime. Otherwise, I'd say Unicron or perhaps the Quintessons.

Sale & Trade

elburrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 04:59 PM   #7
Xtreme987
Metroplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
I'm sure there is more but I'm hungry lol
Xtreme987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 07:20 PM   #8
alternatorfan
g1 baby

marvel crossovers venom and carnage!!
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 08:05 PM   #9
timcrook
Cybertron

The D.J.D. ? They kill for fun.
Old 02-24-2016, 09:25 PM   #10
optimusb39
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by timcrook View Post
The D.J.D. ? They kill for fun.
Another extremely good suggestion. Considering that they even want to pass judgement on megatron himself someday. Thanks.