Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 06-22-2014, 01:22 AM   #41
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!
Re: Date Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayback View Post

Mate - sounds like you're trying too hard. You're not missing anything because you don't really know what to expect. In fact you probably shouldnt go in there expecting anything -other than to have a coffee/beer or what not. Don't even think about a relationship - actually think about not having a relationship.. makes developing a female/male friendship a lot easier and that may possibly lead to a relationship. How do you get into a relationship without getting to know someone? That whole first night -boobie/ass grabbing/kissing thing can turn into a bad situation pretty quick.
This is so truth man

Quote:
its the same thing. One you go have fun with the person while on a date - and perhaps have sexy time that might be more stimulating since you've interacted with them more. I found the whole sexy time to be more fun when you work at it than the concept of going to a spot and saying hey - take off your gear and get on- but thats just me. Then again i didnt mind the whole no strings attached either...
LOL @ sexy time. Reminds me of Borat movie.

MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 01:53 AM   #42
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.
Re: Date Night

Quote:
its the same thing. One you go have fun with the person while on a date - and perhaps have sexy time that might be more stimulating since you've interacted with them more. I found the whole sexy time to be more fun when you work at it than the concept of going to a spot and saying hey - take off your gear and get on- but thats just me. Then again i didnt mind the whole no strings attached either...
I wouldn't know. I've never been on a date. Or an urge to be so. The concept of trying to find the one means nothing to me. Nor have I invested time in trying to find hookups with no strings. I have no drive to do so. I'm perfectly content regardless. So yeah, cannot relate or comprehend this entire concept.

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Knockout is offline   Reply With Quote