Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 08-08-2007, 09:24 PM   #1
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus
Walt Disney DVDs

I wonder does anyone else find themselves collecting most anything Disney DVD wise? Or am I rare breed among the Transformers collectors community?

I ask because I'm curious and my order recently arrived with the last three Legacy Collection two-disk sets and two of the Walt Disney Treasures.

I love being a collector of such things, but I am really ticked off due to lack of timing and foresight; currently my Walt Disney Treasures DVD collection is incomplete by two and ironically it is both volumes collecting the Silly Symphonies shorts. I wonder if anyone has any advice on where to find them without paying 80$+ for the first Silly Symphonies.
Volume Two I might have a bead on, but I have to make absolutely certain.

Missing Bambi and Lion King 2 too, which is frustrating because lousy Disney sucked them back up into the vaults and it's tricky finding anything outside of used DVD stores or pawn shops.

I sure hope they get off their duff and complete Gargoyles soon, I hate having incomplete television series as evidenced by my distaste that GIJoe and Jem and the Holograms weren't fully released during the Rhino days as well.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 09:28 PM   #2
chisau
Re: Walt Disney DVDs

there is a used DVD store in downtown Toronto that sells Walt Disney Treasures DVDs on sale. no one buys them.
chisau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 12:43 AM   #3
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

Mrs. Robimus collected the disney VHS tapes and has gotten into the DVD's a bit, but only for those she didn't already have on VHS. The Disney vault is a tad annoying, I think ten years is a bit of a long wait. Then again how long has it been since Transformers seasons 1-4 has been available? I had to borrow some from a friend and rent season 3(both parts) cause I could not find them to buy.
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 08:25 AM   #4
Super PrimeZ

I bet there would be more Transformers fans that collect Disney DVDs if they would only release Transformers: Robots In Disguise(2001) on DVD.
Super PrimeZ is offline   Reply With Quote