Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-18-2021, 02:55 AM   #1
Laz
Generation 1
Stupid question that I can't seem to find the answer to

Hey all, so I'm trying to find out which figure is the final limb for elita-1s combined mode from the cw line

As of now I have elita, chromia and lancer I know novastsr is one but I can't find out who the last one is
Laz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 03:02 AM   #2
optimusb39
Animated
Re: Stupid question that I can't seem to find the answer to

https://www.google.com/search?q=comb...WsbAoEDVvqllGM

Her name is greenlight. Extremely hard to find as she was only available as an Amazon prime subscription service bonus.
Took me quite awhile to find one on the market for a reasonable price
That being around 100-120 bucks.
optimusb39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 03:04 AM   #3
optimusb39
Animated

P.s. i have a spare novastar if your interested. Loose but complete.
Pm me.
optimusb39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 03:05 AM   #4
Laz
Generation 1

that's quite a bit for that but what can one do when they make it so limited. thank you for the help!
Old 12-18-2021, 09:58 AM   #5
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
that's quite a bit for that but what can one do when they make it so limited. thank you for the help!

Unless you are dying to complete the combiner properly, then go with another CW figure, or double up with a second female limb. Moonracer is super cheap to find because she was over produced before Hasbro made it clear that she would be part of an all female combiner team.

I snagged a Greenlight on Amazon for almost $60 shortly before she sold out. At the time I felt like an idiot for paying so much, but then last year I sold her (MISB) for over $200. So that one time it worked out for me.

Generally the female combiners are uninspired, especially since the limbs are all the same mold, and Elita-1 is a slight remold of an average, at best, torso.

So long story short, back to my original point. If you really want to finish the team with the proper limbs, then be prepared to pay a lot for Greenlight. Otherwise I would just go with a second Moonracer and be done with it.

Good Luck.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 10:48 AM   #6
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's

I have learned over the past couple of months that the secondary market for many of these figures that were widely available only a couple of years ago are selling for 10 times as much. Especially Greenlight, she went on discount during Amazon Prime Day or Prime week back in July 2019.

Got the entire female Autobots combiner for my kid & was considering selling them to cash in, but when I asked her response was a hard 'No.' I could invest the difference, but I would be that monster parent that sold their kid's toys.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 11:17 AM   #7
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Solid team but combined mode is lacking IMO and yeah the price she goes for now in insane. Since I'm getting out of the retail TF game I did sell her complete and was shocked at how much she sold for. Greenlight will definitely cost you a great deal tom complete unfortunately.
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 12:21 PM   #8
imfallenangel
Cybertron

Chromia isn't part of the set (it is not a combiner capable figure, it does not have the port) it just looks like one.

But I'm in the same boat. I hesitated on Greenlight as I never expected to get the set of the others ones. It sold out and I just ended up getting all of the others (including Lancer).

It's probably one of the worst example of pricing that has gone so absolutely batshit crazy.

I'm using other combiner figures to make the gestalt, but I've considered grabbing another Moonracer or any that's the cheapest to get and painting or try my hand at dyeing it.

Someone used to selll an adapter to convert Chromia into one, but that's long gone unless you get the 3d print one (or the files to do it yourself).
Old 12-18-2021, 12:27 PM   #9
Laz
Generation 1

Basically I should get a UW megatronia or cw victorion to finish an all female combiner since greenlight sells for around the same price.
Old 12-18-2021, 12:38 PM   #10
wesperino
Energon

Saw the combiner after getting most and sold them all for cheap! $20 for elita-1

Just looks like trash imo.

I kept novastar cuz the Colours pop.

I even sold off nightbird and chromia and NF elita. I only have kingdom Arcee to stand in with the 86 crew u til a better mainline version comes along if ever.
wesperino is offline   Reply With Quote