Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews > Transformers Video Reviews

Old 07-28-2014, 07:12 PM   #11
Slave
Energon
Slave's Ebay Auctions
Re: Generations Leader Jetfire - Baltmatrix

I dont like Baltmatrix as a reviewer... the figure is awesome... but Baltmatrix... geez... He NEVER STOPS COMPLAINING all the while he toys with it...compliain about everything... and in the last 5min "I love this figure I have no complaints" UGH Screw you!
Old 07-28-2014, 07:23 PM   #12
Wheeljack Off
Banned
Wheeljack Off's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraCommander View Post
They are working for 3P now
lol...
for 1/10th the salary.
Wheeljack Off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 07:40 PM   #13
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave View Post
I dont like Baltmatrix as a reviewer... the figure is awesome... but Baltmatrix... geez... He NEVER STOPS COMPLAINING all the while he toys with it...compliain about everything... and in the last 5min "I love this figure I have no complaints" UGH Screw you!
well said I thought he was being a dick complaining all the time , it is what it is... its not made to mp scale, last time I checked its apart of the generation's line ....
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 07:40 PM   #14
razin
Canadian Slag
Send a message via MSN to razin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave View Post
Truth. Can't stand Baltmatrix. I will watch this review only to see Jetfire, but why oh why could Peaugh not get to it first, even optiboobimus.

Edit:
Managed to get through the review, painfully. Good figure, decent transformation, looking forward to him.

Last edited by razin; 07-28-2014 at 07:58 PM.
razin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 07:51 PM   #15
Autobot_Lancer
Robot in Disguise

I watched this review and ended up putting him on mute due to all the complaining. I took him off mute after 5 mins and he was still bitching. I only wanted to see the review just to see what the figure was like. Obtibotimus is even worse thou that guy will find a flaw with a figure and never shut up about it. This is why I only watch protoma,n vanglous or peugh sorry if those names are spelt wrong.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:10 PM   #16
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

I Judy watch his vids to see the toys. I had the volume up because it was getting ready for work and forgot to turn it off. He really complains about crap that he shouldn't complain about. This fig doesn't scale with MP figs...oh no. That's because it's a totally different line and scale base than MP figs. I get my good reviews from peaugh, tj ducket, Bens Collectables and emgo ( a few more than I know I'm forgetting). The figure looks awesome and is an instant buy even at full retail.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 11:09 PM   #17
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
What the hell???? This leader class generations figure doesn't scale with MP figures???? That'd utter bullshit! What the hell is Hasbro doing?????? This is complete garbage. I want a leader class figure from a completely different line with a lower price point to scale with a premium toy line! Screw you Hasbro!

Oh wait, umm...oh its supposed to be in scale with generations deluxe and voyager figures?
Too bad he didn't have any voyagers to compare Jetfire to, especially Classics Jetfire. It was nice to see a review of Jetfire but it feels a little incomplete. I'm looking forward to an actual comparison for size and looks. If the clips for the backpack are the same size as the Classics Jetfire then who knows maybe I can finally chrome up my Henkei Jetfire, lol. They look to be the same style clip system at least. Since the chrome is already taken by Hasbro, I wonder what my boys over at Takara are going to do?
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 11:19 PM   #18
BoNKerS
Animated

WHOOO!!! I can't wait to have this thing. If I see it on the shelf it's coming home with me!

I'm lovin the chrome as well.
BoNKerS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 11:56 PM   #19
Hellboy
Alternator

Im not so sure I'll be getting this. I don't really like the underside of the jet mode at all. He's nice in bot mode so I guess it will depend on sale price.
Old 07-29-2014, 12:51 PM   #20
mAk
Machine War

That was stupid complaint from Baltmatrix. He's not favorite reviewer either, but I posted this video so we could all get a closer look at the figure, and he was the only one so far to review it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
What the hell???? This leader class generations figure doesn't scale with MP figures???? That'd utter bullshit! What the hell is Hasbro doing?????? This is complete garbage. I want a leader class figure from a completely different line with a lower price point to scale with a premium toy line! Screw you Hasbro!

Oh wait, umm...oh its supposed to be in scale with generations deluxe and voyager figures?
mAk is offline   Reply With Quote