Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-05-2021, 08:54 AM   #441
pringj
Generation 1
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

I am still waiting for my claim with Paypal to be decided and I've complained to bbb.org about the money that I can't get back. Once these procedures have run their course, hopefully by the end of May, I will be filing a consumer complain with Consumer Protection Ontario. Here is the link if anyone else is interested:
https://www.ontario.ca/page/filing-consumer-complaint

It's been great finding support among fellow collectors and knowing that my experience is not an isolated one. I appreciate it.
pringj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 05:36 PM   #442
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions

This whole thread is mind boggling. Separate from pre orders, has anyone recently ordered anything in stock and actually received their items??
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 06:45 PM   #443
Robbler
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightshadeX View Post
This whole thread is mind boggling. Separate from pre orders, has anyone recently ordered anything in stock and actually received their items??
I ordered an in stock item in March and had no problem. Usually when I've ordered in stock items prior, it's been with preoorders so I've had to wait on them. That's when I run into problems of them saying my items are put aside but when it comes to it getting shipped, some pieces are suddenly out of stock.
Old 05-05-2021, 08:58 PM   #444
Jamikaze
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightshadeX View Post
He took over 3 weeks to ship my items in stock from when I originaly requested the shipment. I had to send two follow up e-mails just to make sure it was still being shipped. He blamed the delay on COVID and that only one person was packing orders in their warehouse.

Meanwhile during this time he would make a new post on Facebook everyday, ranting and complaining about how shitty his customers are lol.
Jamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 09:20 PM   #445
The Nemesis
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamikaze View Post
He took over 3 weeks to ship my items in stock from when I originaly requested the shipment. I had to send two follow up e-mails just to make sure it was still being shipped. He blamed the delay on COVID and that only one person was packing orders in their warehouse.

Meanwhile during this time he would make a new post on Facebook everyday, ranting and complaining about how shitty his customers are lol.

Every time there's something bad happening he has "only one person" working in that area.

Only one person packs orders

Only one person handles support e-mails

Only one person processes payments and returns

Only one person does social media/external communications (google reviews, facebook, etc)

Yeah, I'm sure that's true. Only one person does do those things. Because the way it sounds he only has one employee: himself.
Old 05-05-2021, 10:18 PM   #446
Jive Turkey
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamikaze View Post

They don't have a warehouse, they have an office crammed to the ceiling with boxes. The same office he sits at his computer in to write his shitty emails and rant replies to google reviews

Last edited by Jive Turkey; 05-05-2021 at 11:07 PM.
Jive Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 11:03 PM   #447
Metrotitan
Robot in Disguise

Called him out on one of his FB ads for not responding to me and he deleted my comment. He actually did get back to me about 4 days after that. I'm going to save my whole story until I actually get my preorders, but wow, yeah... yikes.
Old 05-06-2021, 03:12 AM   #448
Autobotz24
G1 Junkie
Autobotz24's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrotitan View Post
Called him out on one of his FB ads for not responding to me and he deleted my comment. He actually did get back to me about 4 days after that. I'm going to save my whole story until I actually get my preorders, but wow, yeah... yikes.
Might as well tell us now because you're never getting those pre-orders

Feedback thread
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ght=Autobotz24

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Autobotz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 12:09 PM   #449
Metrotitan
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobotz24 View Post
Might as well tell us now because you're never getting those pre-orders
Well they are all in stock now except for the ones I cancelled, so unless you know something I don't...

Do you think he will see this and just go "F$#% that guy" and never send them?
Old 05-06-2021, 12:13 PM   #450
pringj
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrotitan View Post
Well they are all in stock now except for the ones I cancelled, so unless you know something I don't...

Do you think he will see this and just go "F$#% that guy" and never send them?
Based on my experience I think he does that anyway regardless. I think his current promotion code "Haters gonna hate" says it all. If you have the audacity to complain he will ban you from his store, send you hateful emails and with hold money.
pringj is offline   Reply With Quote