Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-28-2014, 10:54 AM   #1
laffy
Crossover
Toys R us scratch cards

Anyone know if with the 10.00 off scratch card if it can be used on a previous sale I already have to get my price matched leaders price matched at the current sale price also is the 10.00 card good for games.
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 11:42 AM   #2
Tarantulas
Tripredacus Council Agent
Re: Toys R us scratch cards

You can try! I suppose it could be done... I mean, you can easily return the item and repurchase it if it's in stock, so I don't see why they couldn't redeem the coupon at the price match stage.

BUT, your purchase has to be $50 or more I believe, for the coupon to be useful.
Tarantulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 11:51 AM   #3
UltraPrimal
Canadian Slag

I just got back from TRU and got 2 Kreons and a mini-poster. Apparently you can get gift cards and stuff, but I'm guessing those are pretty rare compared to a cheap ass poster or kreon figure.
Old 06-28-2014, 11:58 AM   #4
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarantulas View Post
You can try! I suppose it could be done... I mean, you can easily return the item and repurchase it if it's in stock, so I don't see why they couldn't redeem the coupon at the price match stage.

BUT, your purchase has to be $50 or more I believe, for the coupon to be useful.
all current dinos and the two leaders, 2 voyagers should just do it have 4 movie stubs... = -40.00 off with all the price matchs im just may pickup mp grimlock already have mp-08 but love the box
Old 06-28-2014, 12:01 PM   #5
Tarantulas
Tripredacus Council Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffy View Post
all current dinos and the two leaders, 2 voyagers should just do it have 4 movie stubs... = -40.00 off with all the price matchs im just may pickup mp grimlock already have mp-08 but love the box
You have 4 stubs? Hmmm, I think they only allow one scratch card per person but you could get lucky. Otherwise, bring some friends along lol! And I'm pretty sure you can only redeem one coupon per transaction... but again, depends who you deal with I suppose. But 98% sure that's store policy...

Yes, the coupon is definitely handy for those MP Grimmys.
Tarantulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:55 PM   #6
laffy
Crossover

Hi all back from Toys r us "ARGENTIA ROAD"
first my family was with me (4) so I was able to get 4 cards
I saved another 43.00 from all my old leaders and dinos.
YOU CAN NOT USE THE 10.00 off card on sale items , it has to be regular price BUT they had about 5 Mp grimlocks I got the last mint box there the others are ding abit . so after the 10.00 off card from the savings and the price matching I paid like 40.00 ish for him..
these card expire on july 25 so it is what it is
oh and I got the new tf game for xbox one and was also able to use the 10.00 off card
Rant time : New Mp03 Grimlock is sh@it compared to mp-08 first release it feels cheep legs are lose and head gimmick does not work good... man with all the complaint's scaria is getting where's the grimlock thread>
over all glad I paid what I did mainly so I can collect the new Hasbro line of mp's.
Old 06-28-2014, 03:36 PM   #7
burgerhui
Machine War

I used the $10 off card on sale items and it was fine. This was at steeles and Hilda TRU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffy View Post
Hi all back from Toys r us "ARGENTIA ROAD"
first my family was with me (4) so I was able to get 4 cards
I saved another 43.00 from all my old leaders and dinos.
YOU CAN NOT USE THE 10.00 off card on sale items , it has to be regular price BUT they had about 5 Mp grimlocks I got the last mint box there the others are ding abit . so after the 10.00 off card from the savings and the price matching I paid like 40.00 ish for him..
these card expire on july 25 so it is what it is
oh and I got the new tf game for xbox one and was also able to use the 10.00 off card
Rant time : New Mp03 Grimlock is sh@it compared to mp-08 first release it feels cheep legs are lose and head gimmick does not work good... man with all the complaint's scaria is getting where's the grimlock thread>
over all glad I paid what I did mainly so I can collect the new Hasbro line of mp's.
burgerhui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 05:04 PM   #8
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerhui View Post
I used the $10 off card on sale items and it was fine. This was at steeles and Hilda TRU.
wow lucky.. it says right on the coupon

I bet you just went and paid for the stuff and the cashier did not see that it was on sale....

as for me I was getting all my sales, price matched from last sale and already saved over 40.00 so they already knew that they where on sale
Old 06-28-2014, 11:12 PM   #9
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Can we go to any TRU in Canada? for the ticket stub?
Old 06-28-2014, 11:17 PM   #10
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

truth be told, I threw out my ticket in disappointment as I walked out after the movie totally forgetting about the tru thing/
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote