Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 03-14-2015, 11:00 AM   #491
laffy
Crossover
Re: Dealling with People on Kijiji.... My head Explodes

I love how people think their stuff is Wirth more then ebays average completed sold price. I'm done with trying to buy off kijiji Facebook groups may not be 100% safe but is usually priced right rather than dealing with scum off kijiji. I'm done with all the crap kijiji brings.
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 08:29 PM   #492
python
Alternator

Sadly laffy, you have to do this on Kijiji, at least where I am, because every Tom, Dick, Harry and Grandma's Dog automatically lowball you.

I could list a $100 bill from 20 years ago, and some sh!t in Metro would PM me and tell me it's not worth a cent over $80 bucks.
python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 09:36 PM   #493
Xtreme987
Metroplex

I absolutely hate when I get a hit on one of my Kijiji items & after I email them back & answer their questions they don't respond back. I even put right in my ad "Serious offers only".
Xtreme987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 10:14 PM   #494
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by python View Post
Sadly laffy, you have to do this on Kijiji, at least where I am, because every Tom, Dick, Harry and Grandma's Dog automatically lowball you.

I could list a $100 bill from 20 years ago, and some sh!t in Metro would PM me and tell me it's not worth a cent over $80 bucks.
I understand and we'll said but every dipstick I've talked to thinks they can get misb dollars for sub part items. And don't get me started about when you show up they for get to tell you they smoke and I've walked a way twice due to this as the items were covered in smoke and tar.
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 10:16 PM   #495
Megatron75
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme987 View Post
I absolutely hate when I get a hit on one of my Kijiji items & after I email them back & answer their questions they don't respond back. I even put right in my ad "Serious offers only".
I feel your pain. That's such a waste of time and effort.
Megatron75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 01:07 PM   #496
Mike
Robot Master
Mike's Ebay Auctions

"still available?"

hate that
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 01:09 PM   #497
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
"still available?"

hate that
True but I can recall a few times that people have forgotten to take down their ads. I've done that a couple of times myself
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 01:14 PM   #498
papavader
Beer Keg Combiner

Yeah, nobody seems interested in honoring a deal on that place..
papavader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 10:45 PM   #499
meecha96
Generation 1

Grrrr..... My first rant here. Had my first no show with some one today. Funny thing is that we have dealt together in the past. Everything went smoothly with the first buy. Anyways I got a text about one of my items and he says he wants it 100% and asks if I can hold it until Monday. (He texted me on a Friday). Being that he had bought off me in the past I said sure. Sunday I text him and ask if he wants to meet at 6:30 on Monday night. He says sure. So far so good. Monday night @ 6 I just text to confirm that he is still coming at 6:30. I get a text saying that he's at work. But will be home soon. I ask if that means we aren't meeting and the person says they don't know. Basically I hear nothing till 8:20 and all he says is sorry he had to work. I then ask if he still wants the item and say that he should have just texted me to let me know he couldn't meet. No answer.

This is super frustrating. I don't care if he changed his mind about the item, but please have the courtesy to send a quick text saying you're not coming. I wasted a night at home after cancelling plans. Oh well. He's on my personal selling blacklist now. Lol thanks for a space to vent.
meecha96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 06:37 PM   #500
Deception
Crossover

so i just relisted my thread on kijiji. a dude a couple months back tells me he's interested in a few figures. i'm like alright which ones do you want? he tells me everything so i'm thinking sweet jackpot! when he see's the figures he starts changing his mind. he goes on and tells me he's not interested in "deluxe" figures. i'm like sure i have bigger ones as well. offers him my cybertron optimus and he doesn't want it. long story short, he wasted my time. it's kijiji and that's normal, alright i understand that, BUT don't be a goddamned douchebag 2-3 months later replying to my ad with the same email asking for a bunch of the same deluxes and you got it...CYBERTRON OPTMIUS!

Last edited by Deception; 04-03-2015 at 06:40 PM.
Deception is offline   Reply With Quote