Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-09-2023, 03:38 PM   #21
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Dollarama Sighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned1701 View Post
What new ones did you find ?
Well originally it was just the RX-78-2 and the Astray. I've since picked up the Exia, Artemis and Barbatos, and just yesterday I found the Wing.
Old 12-09-2023, 06:37 PM   #22
prime
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot View Post
Well originally it was just the RX-78-2 and the Astray. I've since picked up the Exia, Artemis and Barbatos, and just yesterday I found the Wing.
Really? I'd given up on that.
prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 10:15 AM   #23
prime
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot View Post
Found it! The only one I'm missing of the 10 is DS, but I can live with that. Those incomplete Zakus were running havok with my OCD.
prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 05:02 AM   #24
The Nemesis
Alternator

I was in a Dollarama today in Langley, BC (for anyone here it was the Murrayville one in the lot with the IGA and Quiznos) and they had like 4 or 5 of the core Bumblebee-movie Ravage on a peg in the toy section. I double checked to make sure that they were the only actual honest-to-Primus Transformers figures amongst the various "car robo" type knockoffs.

There's also what looks like a kitschy nick-knack series of tiny little figurines packed in tiny fake boxes approximating a G1 figure box which itself is then encased in a clear plastic display stand. So it's like a little $3 miniature verison of how someone might display MISB figures. I didn't get any becuase it only looked like they had Starscream and 1 Autobot that might've been Bumblebee and I didn't want to rifle through the set (it wasn't just Transformers either) and the bot figurine itself looked very cheap like the kind of blind-bagged tiny $1 PVC that they'd sold in the past.
Old 12-19-2023, 12:16 PM   #25
Gaming Turtle
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
I was in a Dollarama today in Langley, BC (for anyone here it was the Murrayville one in the lot with the IGA and Quiznos) and they had like 4 or 5 of the core Bumblebee-movie Ravage on a peg in the toy section. I double checked to make sure that they were the only actual honest-to-Primus Transformers figures amongst the various "car robo" type knockoffs.

There's also what looks like a kitschy nick-knack series of tiny little figurines packed in tiny fake boxes approximating a G1 figure box which itself is then encased in a clear plastic display stand. So it's like a little $3 miniature verison of how someone might display MISB figures. I didn't get any becuase it only looked like they had Starscream and 1 Autobot that might've been Bumblebee and I didn't want to rifle through the set (it wasn't just Transformers either) and the bot figurine itself looked very cheap like the kind of blind-bagged tiny $1 PVC that they'd sold in the past.

Worlds Smallest Transformers. Official products. Little articulation but kind of cool. Usually Prime, Bee, Soundwave, Starscream and Arcee. Some come in cube packages with full (although mini) comics.
Gaming Turtle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 04:03 PM   #26
Magnimus
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by prime View Post
Found it! The only one I'm missing of the 10 is DS, but I can live with that. Those incomplete Zakus were running havok with my OCD.
I had given up too and got the remaining 3 I needed off Ebay because I couldn't handle having such an incomplete lineup and the dollar stores were bare.
Old 12-19-2023, 04:53 PM   #27
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus

I haven't actually taken any of my Gundams out of their packaging. When I want an actual Gundam figure I usually get High Grades. I just figured that given how cheap they were at Dollarama it couldn't hurt to pick them up. Once they're not being sold at retail anymore I might see what I could get for them, and the fact that I've got a complete Zaku set will probably help with that.