Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 09-04-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
beretta
Armada
Junker Takara MP3 Green Starscream

Hey guys,

Have MP3 Starscream for sale. It fell victim to the wings etc just breaking off with stress marks out of nowhere after I tried to transform him after a while. Looks great in jet mode though. Everything kinda clicked back into place. Comes with original box with all accessories and unapplied sticker sheets. Dunno if anyone would actually be able to use any of the parts for any customizing etc.

Either way, looking for about $50 obo. Prefer local deals in Ottawa, otherwise I do make it down to the GTA about once every month. Barring that, willing to ship it out too of course.

Thanks.
beretta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:46 PM   #2
Pgianos
Banned
Re: Junker Takara MP3 Green Starscream

Quote:
Originally Posted by beretta View Post
Hey guys,

Have MP3 Starscream for sale. It fell victim to the wings etc just breaking off with stress marks out of nowhere after I tried to transform him after a while. Looks great in jet mode though. Everything kinda clicked back into place. Comes with original box with all accessories and unapplied sticker sheets. Dunno if anyone would actually be able to use any of the parts for any customizing etc.

Either way, looking for about $50 obo. Prefer local deals in Ottawa, otherwise I do make it down to the GTA about once every month. Barring that, willing to ship it out too of course.

Thanks.

Hey bro... would u be willing to sell the instruction booklet only? My silly father wrote on mine. (we had a big fight hahah) I live in TO but mailing it is fine.
Pgianos is offline   Reply With Quote