Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 04-28-2009, 07:50 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
April Sponsor Update from My Cartoon Heroes

We've received an update from site sponsor My Cartoon Heroes who have arriving this week the Alternity line, Encore #15 Cassettes Vol.1, both Trailer sets from Best Toys (Red / Silver and Nemesis cabs) and more Henkei. Click here to check it out.
Attached Images

Old 04-28-2009, 07:50 PM   #2
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Re: April Sponsor Update from My Cartoon Heroes

Hey gang,

With TFcon 2009 wrapped up, I just wanted to issue my very late April update.

Firstly, I wish to thank everyone who passed by My Cartoon Heroes over the 2 days. Your support is greatly appreciated and had an opportunity to meet more boardies/lurkers from the boards. Thank you for taking a few seconds to introduce yourselves and looking forward to seeing you at the store in the coming weeks. I had a fun and very tiring 2 days.

I also wish to thank the entire TFcon team, in particular (and sorry for not getting all of your names), I do want to thank Colin, Mike, the tall guy with the Fedora on Saturday and the individual who usually stays awake for most of Saturday protecting the merchandise. The administration for the show was simply amazing fellas.

From a collector point of view, I really didn’t purchase that much but my hauls did include, Koto Snowtrooper, Mickey Mouse Indiana Jones and a few misc. sports figures.

Finally, arrivals this week are the highly anticipated Alternity line, Encore #15 Cassettes Vol.1, both Trailer sets from Best Toys (Red / Silver and Nemesis cabs) and more Henkei.

Thank you, hope you all enjoyed TFcon, now roll-out,
My Cartoon Heroes