Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-03-2023, 12:11 PM   #641
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: Toysnowman.com PreOrder/Online Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
That's one of the great things about Toysnowman. He isn't afraid to put stuff on sale for a good discount. Though I did luck out last year when Walmart.ca put Coronation Starscream on sale for $35. Still $40, even with a crushed box is a good deal for a pretty good mold, and the extras are all great in my opinion.

Obviously a banged up box requires some discounting, but he regularly has items on deep discount. Half the time I'm pissed because I missed it because they aren't all advertised.

Wonder if he is doing a Labour Day sale?

Probably not as Amir likes to do a HUGE black Friday sale.

I was randomly scrolling last winter when I saw a Netflix Soundwave. It was retail, "damaged box." Emailed and Amir said he found this lonely nf SW that got missed, box beat up. He coulda put that up for loads. Happily snapped it up.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 08:36 PM   #642
GodzillaPrime
Generation 1

Heya,
All pulsecon preorders are available at toysnowman

https://toysnowman.com/collections/pulsecon-2023
GodzillaPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 02:12 PM   #643
Banshee
Energon

G2 Toxitron Grimlock in stock : https://toysnowman.com/products/tran...verse-grimlock
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 09:56 PM   #644
Mishap
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Interesting. Thanks for the heads up. I also just saw it for the first time on Walmart's website, but through a third party. For their own exclusive.
Mishap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 08:59 AM   #645
First It Giveth
Generation 1

Has anyone had any recent updates on the Evolution wave 3 deluxes at Toysnowman? I preordered Devcon and Axelgrease back in April. I wrote them in September to ask for an update and they said they should be shipping in Q4 of 2023 but I’ve heard nothing since.
First It Giveth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 10:50 AM   #646
VicRav
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by First It Giveth View Post
Has anyone had any recent updates on the Evolution wave 3 deluxes at Toysnowman? I preordered Devcon and Axelgrease back in April. I wrote them in September to ask for an update and they said they should be shipping in Q4 of 2023 but I?ve heard nothing since.
Last time I asked I was told my Axelgrease was available, but still waiting on Devcon and Beachcomber. Everything is in my snowfort, but I have been thinking of requesting shipping all of my available items. I should have 6 of 8 items and would be nice to get some of those in hand, as I haven't ordered anything since July.
VicRav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 02:20 PM   #647
delrue
Crossover

I had Beachcomber, Devcon and Axelgrease all on preorder from them. I ended up canceling all three as I got tired of waiting and was able to get most of them on sale. Not something I usually like to do with the indie shops but glad I did if they still haven't gotten these in.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 06:21 AM   #648
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicRav View Post
Last time I asked I was told my Axelgrease was available, but still waiting on Devcon and Beachcomber. Everything is in my snowfort, but I have been thinking of requesting shipping all of my available items. I should have 6 of 8 items and would be nice to get some of those in hand, as I haven't ordered anything since July.
I asked about my legacy shrapnel, he said still waitimg on supplier to ship, says he ordered them.
My beachcomber is there but not shrapnel.
Said before the newyear.
Getting worried.
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 06:28 AM   #649
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrue View Post
I had Beachcomber, Devcon and Axelgrease all on preorder from them. I ended up canceling all three as I got tired of waiting and was able to get most of them on sale. Not something I usually like to do with the indie shops but glad I did if they still haven't gotten these in.
Remember that this specific wave, months ago, came out that it was not going to be carried by Hasbro Canada for proper distribution. TSM and a3u and other indie shops all had to source it from us based distributors. Not sure what happened with GameStop getting it, which is where I got them; but board members emailed and that info came out. Doesn't mean you can't worry just pointing out that this wave was problematic due to Hasbro things.

Shrapnel seems to unfortunately be like ss86 rumble, everybody is having trouble getting enough fulfilled.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 07:12 AM   #650
BeeTrain
Beasty

I've in been communication with them. As of 2 weeks ago, they were waiting on Shrapnel and Beachcomber for my order. I appreciate that this is out of their control and I am not at all worried about receiving my order when it's ready.

If you have concerns, just send them an email. I have found them to be very responsive and helpful.

Last edited by BeeTrain; 12-18-2023 at 08:08 AM.
BeeTrain is offline   Reply With Quote