Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-02-2021, 12:50 PM   #4871
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmus View Post
sometimes they will offer me Amazon credit for the difference
I should have mentioned as well; back during POTP Predaking Black Friday, when they said they don't pricematch their own fluxuating prices, they DID give me ten bucks amazon credit, which was roughly the price difference if I recall
"because you've never asked us for this before, we'll do it this time" type of thing, was what I came away with

So yeah, I experienced the same thing, but it was definitely like they didn't want to give it away, had to press for it for sure
I couldn't guarantee everyone's success using the same method, your results may vary based on the CSR
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 01:03 PM   #4872
thebobkat
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saundowaivu View Post
Welp! My.com order of puffer and Road Ranger just shipped and I'm unable to cancel my.ca order. I guess this is the game you play when you play with backup orders. Guess I'll return one of them.
I'm in this boat on several of the exclusives over the last couple of days lol. After 2 attempts on the Jackpot on .ca (first two got "lost"), the third attempt shipped but then I realized my .com order of it also suddenly shipped. Then both my .com and .ca order of Puffer/Road Ranger shipped almost simultaneously and the same with my Jurassic Park crossover set. So frustrating as .ca has been so inconsistent, and release dates suddenly change on these. I wish Amazon would get their logistics on these exclusives sorted out.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Updated DEC 28 2023
thebobkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 01:44 PM   #4873
imfallenangel
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patate View Post
I resisted it when it was $90 something, then $80 something, but at $72, just pulled the trigger.

Thanks for sharing and Amazon's on fire with Transformers sales lately!
Damn it damn it damn it...........damn it all to hell.

He's a figure that I always said that I was kinda on the fence if not for the stupid price and being a freaking Voyager/leader class bumped to Commander due to overpriced accessories... argh.. just not really a fan of the character, but the figure does look nice and so does the trailer.....

That price.. not the 50$ that I got an extra Sky Lynx for, but it's what this guy actually feels that he's closer to what he's actually worth... cheaper than an actual leader.

Argh... will I regret it later if I don't... I have another 3rd party figure that fills in the spot but isn't the same Rodimus...

*click* (lowers heads)

Last edited by imfallenangel; 12-02-2021 at 06:53 PM.
imfallenangel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 06:27 PM   #4874
Eliminator
Generation 1

My Jurassic Park mashup arrived today. Double boxed (Hasbro brown box and Amazon shipping box). Nice.

Too bad about the price. $146 plus tax. I have a feeling there will be a deep discount on this one eventually.

Eliminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 06:36 PM   #4875
kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliminator View Post
My Jurassic Park mashup...

Too bad about the price. $146 plus tax. I have a feeling there will be a deep discount on this one eventually.

Yeah, that's what I'm waiting for.
Old 12-02-2021, 08:53 PM   #4876
Digibasherx
Robot in Disguise

My JP came in, as a gift but the actual box is bang up like it was stacked on by something heavy. The shipping box is fine.
Digibasherx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 10:40 PM   #4877
905soundwave
Robot in Disguise

Cyclonus is $32 again.

Transformers Toys Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Voyager WFC-K9 Cyclonus Action Figure - Kids Ages 8 and Up, 7-inch https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08HGDNR79/...61K44H1N4N6GHS
905soundwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 10:51 PM   #4878
chaingunsofdoom
Wrecker

^ Amazon is probably going to randomly PM the TRU sale that is currently ongoing... if the algorithm notices their lower pricing.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 12:52 AM   #4879
Patate
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 905soundwave View Post
Cyclonus is $32 again.

Transformers Toys Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Voyager WFC-K9 Cyclonus Action Figure - Kids Ages 8 and Up, 7-inch https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08HGDNR79/...61K44H1N4N6GHS
I got Cyclonus for $30 a few months ago at Wal-Mart. I didn't care for that character in the 86's movie, but I though, a Voyager class for $30, why not.

Needless to say, I'm so glad I bought it. It's a chunky Voyager class figure! A bit bigger than the other voyagers I got and the robot mode is just amazing.

A pretty good deal for anyone on the fence.
Patate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 03:11 AM   #4880
Digibasherx
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfallenangel View Post
Damn it damn it damn it...........damn it all to hell.

He's a figure that I always said that I was kinda on the fence if not for the stupid price and being a freaking Voyager/leader class bumped to Commander due to overpriced accessories... argh.. just not really a fan of the character, but the figure does look nice and so does the trailer.....

That price.. not the 50$ that I got an extra Sky Lynx for, but it's what this guy actually feels that he's closer to what he's actually worth... cheaper than an actual leader.

Argh... will I regret it later if I don't... I have another 3rd party figure that fills in the spot but isn't the same Rodimus...

*click* (lowers heads)
I just did this with almost the same rationale, lol.
Digibasherx is offline   Reply With Quote