Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback

Old 05-04-2015, 04:09 PM   #61
laffy
Crossover
Re: Bruticus

I just want to make a huge shootout to Brutcus... Ive been hunting for a g1 skullcruncher for awhile now and my wife had to cut me off from buying the whole show lol.. so as i went to the car my wife told my son "as i first thought he had to go to the bathroom" to go back and offer Brutcus 120.00 as its for my birthday and thought nothing of it, sad that im going to have to wait till tfcom to find him.. when i got home the kids pulled out Skullcruncher and gave it to me for my birthday.. this has to be one of the best birthdays in a while lol I later found out the whole story from my wife and I what to thankyou so much for selling him to my son.. Its little things like this that makes me happy to buy local rather than get shipped for a bit less from the usa.. Bruticus you just made a member extremely happy Bruticus is first class and a great guy to buy from

Last edited by laffy; 05-04-2015 at 04:12 PM.
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 09:50 PM   #62
Megatron75
Alternator
Re: Bruticus

I purchased some vintage G1 instruction manuals from Bruticus. The items were shipped very quickly and arrived in beautiful condition. I have done business with him a several times now in person and via mail order and he never disappoints. He's trusted, highly recommended and a great guy to deal with.
Megatron75 is offline   Reply With Quote