Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Transformers On Ebay

Old 02-02-2011, 10:15 PM   #41
justprime
Animated
Re: eBay complaints

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akroyer View Post
I marked the dates on the calendar so I don't lose track, that way if I don't see anything the week before I plan to look into getting the claim for myself.

They didn't even email me back, I just got a auto notice from Ebay telling me my item was marked as shipped.. The day I email to ask about it.

I re-read their feedback again, thinking I must have missed something when I bid. They had one negative and 5 neutrals. 99.4% positive.. Maybe it slipped through the cracks..

Im pretty new to Ebay. I had an account forever but almost never used it. Just since Nov. now have I got back to it and am learning my way about it. But might be my first time with the claims with Ebay and Paypal.

I don't even bother with filing with e bay or paypal as I have found that there are too many excuses for them not to help,.. go right to your card holder they will work for you right up to the 90 day mark (I always file 3 or 4 days before the 90 don't leave it till the last day) paypal will only reconise the first 45 and e bay 60,... I have had things from overseas take 60 days+customs to arrive with out a problem,... throw in a problem and add the days...... the card company has never let me down and I have always gotten a refund,I have always had issues with Ebay/paypals rules regarding time and coverage not to mention the many letters written to have them make special issue(change policy) for overseas and pre orders to cover these special situations so i now deal directaly with the card company.
justprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:45 PM   #42
Tekkamanraiden
G1 Original
Tekkamanraiden's Ebay Auctions

I've actually had quite good success using Paypal to pressure sellers into owning up to what I've been sold.

Feedback http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=19772
Tekkamanraiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 04:16 PM   #43
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus

My Full Tilt came yesterday. There was a print out in the box. The auction ended on Jan 7th, I paid for it immediately. And then 3 weeks later when I didn't receive anything, I emailed them through Ebay.

I got no response from them, but for the little package 'light' came on for it. But the estimated delivery date from the day of the auction was Jan 18th to the 22nd. And it was the 26th at that point.

I got the box on Feb 4th and the post stamp says it was mailed on the Jan 27th and the sheet was printed on the 21st. So they didn't even print the sheet until about 2 weeks after auction close, and didn't mail it until almost 3 weeks after.

I'll have to keep any eye out for them in the future, I'm not sure it's worth this kind of hassle. But I did win Full Tilt for a good price. So, I'm happy in the end I guess. And he's in nice shape.

Akroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 04:41 PM   #44
Hobbyist Prime
King of the Scratchbuild
Hobbyist Prime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
When I read these just bizarre item descriptions I just have to wonder if they aren't typed up by a room full of monkeys or something..

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW

Last edited by Hobbyist Prime; 02-05-2011 at 04:47 PM.
Hobbyist Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 04:43 PM   #45
Deemar
Banned

Quote:
My Full Tilt came yesterday. There was a print out in the box. The auction ended on Jan 7th, I paid for it immediately. And then 3 weeks later when I didn't receive anything, I emailed them through Ebay.

I got no response from them, but for the little package 'light' came on for it. But the estimated delivery date from the day of the auction was Jan 18th to the 22nd. And it was the 26th at that point.

I got the box on Feb 4th and the post stamp says it was mailed on the Jan 27th and the sheet was printed on the 21st. So they didn't even print the sheet until about 2 weeks after auction close, and didn't mail it until almost 3 weeks after.

I'll have to keep any eye out for them in the future, I'm not sure it's worth this kind of hassle. But I did win Full Tilt for a good price. So, I'm happy in the end I guess. And he's in nice shape.
What's the seller's username?
Deemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 04:57 PM   #46
Deemar
Banned

If you didn't scratch your head at Wheeljackslab before: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_1540wt_907
Old 02-05-2011, 05:35 PM   #47
pandaprime
aficionado!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deemar View Post
If you didn't scratch your head at Wheeljackslab before: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200571998305#ht_1540wt _907
whoa! that's pretty expensive! can't you buy a whole figure for that price?

think of all the other stuff you could buy for that amount!

Feedback thread:Cybertron.ca
Items for sale thread: Selling TFs
pandaprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:40 PM   #48
Hobbyist Prime
King of the Scratchbuild
Hobbyist Prime's Ebay Auctions

On the plus side the $32 for shipping is now justified!!!!
Hobbyist Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:06 PM   #49
Deemar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaprime View Post
whoa! that's pretty expensive! can't you buy a whole figure for that price?

think of all the other stuff you could buy for that amount!
You can get an entire Fortress Maximus for $1000 and this piece usually goes for about $50.
Old 02-18-2011, 03:56 AM   #50
Deemar
Banned

Wow, Siren has really gone up in price.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/GEN-1-SIREN-COMPL...#ht_500wt_1156

Tags
masterpiece, sleep convoy