Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 01-16-2023, 02:10 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Rumor: Transformers Collaborative G.I Joe Triple-T With Sgt. Slaughter In The Works?

Coming to us via the*The Full Force Facebook and YouTube Channel*we have a rumor about an upcoming*Transformers Collaborative G.I Joe Triple-T With Sgt. Slaughter pack. According to the information shared this would be a transformable Triple T vehicle (which Transformers character is still unknown) packed with a Ring-O Sargent Slaughter figure. Apparently mentioned by Sargent Slaughter himself during a convention. In any case, we suggest you to take this with a grain of salt until we get an official confirmation or images. Click on the discussion link below and let us know your impressions on the 2005 Boards!

The post Rumor: Transformers Collaborative G.I Joe Triple-T With Sgt. Slaughter In The Works? appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 01-16-2023, 03:17 PM   #2
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Rumor: Transformers Collaborative G.I Joe Triple-T With Sgt. Slaughter In The Wor

Between Slaughter himself and the Full Force I am really hopeful for this to be true.

Slaughter has blabbed before (unintentionally) and the guy who runs Full Force is in good with the Joe team (he attended the animated movie theatrical release with them and lives in RI). So I am choosing to believe this, for now.

If it is true who would you guess for the Autobot? I don't think, and don't hope, it would be Optimus Prime. He would deserve something else for his alt mode. Personally I could see it being Grimlock. He is one of the "legendary 7" characters who appear in almost every TF related line. Also he is a big bruiser/leader type like Slaughter.

If not then I would love Ironhide.

Let's hope this rumor turns out to be true.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 03:49 PM   #3
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: Rumor: Transformers Collaborative G.I Joe Triple-T With Sgt. Slaughter In The Wor

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
who would you guess for the Autobot? Personally I could see it being Grimlock.
If not then I would love Ironhide.
Both good votes imo, not that I have any skin in the game (neither released Joe collab has done it for me)

It'll break my heart when that 3rd one, the Soundwave Thunder car or whatever, gets revealed and he sucks
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 04:23 PM   #4
Marcotron
Robot Master

That vehicle would make for a cool Wheeljack.
So, it's definitely not going to be Wheeljack.
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 06:51 PM   #5
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcotron View Post
That vehicle would make for a cool Wheeljack.
So, it's definitely not going to be Wheeljack.

Why Wheeljack?
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 08:44 PM   #6
Crobot91
Metroplex

Brawn would be a good fit imo. Unfortunately, he's not popular enough so I can see it being Ironhide or Kup since both were portrayed as drill sergeants to some degree in various continuities.
Old 01-17-2023, 05:59 AM   #7
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

To me, it fits close enough with his Cybertron alt mode and color scheme.

So of course it will be Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Why Wheeljack?

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 01:27 PM   #8
Dangard Ace
Masterpiece

Wheelie. Definitely Wheelie.
Dangard Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 01:52 PM   #9
Prime Sinister
Animated

Hoping it?s Jazz. He was 2nd in command in episode 1 and organized the battle unit. Plus his colour scheme goes well with the Triple-T.
Prime Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 06:15 PM   #10
Suicide King
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Sinister View Post
Hoping it?s Jazz. He was 2nd in command in episode 1 and organized the battle unit. Plus his colour scheme goes well with the Triple-T.
Unfortunately the one thing we know about this line is that they never match the characters by their colour scheme lol
Suicide King is offline   Reply With Quote