Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 09-30-2021, 08:27 AM   #31
Bumblebee78
Robot Master
Re: Transformers Covert Agent Ravage/Decepticons Forever Ravage 2-pack released in Ca

I was able to buy mine yesterday.
Old 10-23-2021, 06:12 PM   #32
Gatchatron
Transmutated
Re: Transformers Covert Agent Ravage/Decepticons Forever Ravage 2-pack released in Ca

Couldn't find one locally... caved in and went and ordered from Pulse.... $113 CDN w/shipping.... I gotta be outta my gourd.
Gatchatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 07:10 PM   #33
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatchatron View Post
Couldn't find one locally... caved in and went and ordered from Pulse.... $113 CDN w/shipping.... I gotta be outta my gourd.
I guess me too.
Lol
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 07:52 PM   #34
homerrca
Generation 1

I have a trip scheduled to hit Montana on the 8th so I ordered it and will pick it up from the border. I am not sure about other places but I know a few that will ship from the border to Canada. When I hit the border, I am going ask them their prices when I visit them.

I will be hitting the Coutts border but if there are companies at the border that will hold items, might be a good idea and see if they have someone crossing and what the costs are. It could be cheaper.
homerrca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 08:40 PM   #35
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

It's right here, no need to go out of your way peeps:

https://www.gamestop.ca/Toys-Collect...-agent-rampage
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 09:30 PM   #36
Gatchatron
Transmutated

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
It's right here, no need to go out of your way peeps:

https://www.gamestop.ca/Toys-Collect...-agent-rampage

....I'm really starting to hate this hobby.
Old 10-26-2021, 11:41 PM   #37
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Yeah, I learned the hard way for a lot of figures that I thought were going to be hard to get in the past. If it's something new and from the mainline, just wait for a bit because you'll probably find it at retail sooner rather than later.

Did they ship your order yet (maybe you can cancel with Pulse)?
Old 10-27-2021, 02:01 AM   #38
WereDragon EX
Robot Master

Quote:

Damn. Make sure you get your money back, dude. Best of luck.

Quote:
Yeah, I learned the hard way for a lot of figures that I thought were going to be hard to get in the past. If it's something new and from the mainline, just wait for a bit because you'll probably find it at retail sooner rather than later.

Related to this, I learned the hard way that eBay is a bad place to buy older figures, because scalpers and whatnot. It's better to check within the fanbase on a forum like this or even Aliexpress (which tends to have better prices). I don't want to think about how much money I could've saved if I learned this earlier. Would probably give me a heart attack if I sat down and calculated it out.

Last edited by WereDragon EX; 10-27-2021 at 02:06 AM.
WereDragon EX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 09:03 PM   #39
Gatchatron
Transmutated

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereDragon EX View Post
Damn. Make sure you get your money back, dude. Best of luck.
Quote:
They hadn't....

...so I ordered the cheaper Gamestop one, and sent an email to cancel the Pulse one...

...that didn't get responded to before they shipped it (well, responded to AT ALL, at this point, even).

Now I got two (total investment: ~196 bucks)

I know I can at least return the Gamestop one to a local store (I wasn't gonna go through the hoops to return the Pulse one)... but... I think I'll just keep 'em both (keep one in box) and call it a lesson learned.

(They're a really good, fun rendition of Rav' - but nowhere NEAR worth the $73 asking price - never damn mind $100!)
Old 10-29-2021, 10:31 PM   #40
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
They hadn't....

...so I ordered the cheaper Gamestop one, and sent an email to cancel the Pulse one...

...that didn't get responded to before they shipped it (well, responded to AT ALL, at this point, even).

Now I got two (total investment: ~196 bucks)

I know I can at least return the Gamestop one to a local store (I wasn't gonna go through the hoops to return the Pulse one)... but... I think I'll just keep 'em both (keep one in box) and call it a lesson learned.

(They're a really good, fun rendition of Rav' - but nowhere NEAR worth the $73 asking price - never damn mind $100!)
Damn, oh well. Keep one MISB and sell it on EBay for a ton later on. No loss here bro.