Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-04-2015, 01:35 AM   #1
CanBot
Cybertron
Oddball MP accessories

So I'm not into a lot of the accessories I missed out on Amazon for the MPs, with the exception of Bumblebee's battle mask, but there's some cool shit I'd love to pick up.

Kremzeek, who came with MP05 Megatron, for one. He's always around 50 bucks...which is kinda crazy. But what's more crazy? BUYING MP05.

I also dig the little Reflector that comes with...well crap, I forget who, but it's also usually kinda pricey on ebay. And then this auction came along:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/TAKARA-MASTER...item51d3419aea

And now I'm kinda ready to buy, but is this a KO? For such a tiny toy, even the above price is kinda goofy but it beats $50. And most KO sellers on ebay state they are KOs. This one is 1000% official, which as you know is...well it's actually impossible but you get where I'm talking about.

What do you guys think?

And although I don't consider Ratbat an accessory, he's the only reason I'd buy Soundblaster. And Ratbat has been KOd...but I'd like to get an official one at some point.
Old 10-04-2015, 01:37 AM   #2
CAF
Banned
Re: Oddball MP accessories

Worlds smallest transformers Blaster would be cool to keep in alt mode.
CAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 01:43 AM   #3
CanBot
Cybertron

Tracks is going to have that, right? We need a small Soundwave (with headphones) at some point as well.

Actually, I wonder why we haven't gotten a proper Dr Arkevil (or whatever his name was) with the recent push of Starscreams. I've got black ones, blue ones...but not one 'normal' painted scheme of him. What gives?
Old 10-04-2015, 01:56 AM   #4
CAF
Banned

OMG
CAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 02:00 AM   #5
CanBot
Cybertron

Even better, that street punk! LOL

..speaking of Reflector, since he was made for MP05, I wonder if the camera will look a lil large in the hands of other MP figures like Starscream or Soundwave? Anything post MP10, really...anybody know?
Old 10-04-2015, 02:11 AM   #6
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician

no I think Multiplex has posted pics or it was DUG can't remember but MP TC was Holding it. The tiny Die cast reflector came with the recent MP-05 G
Masta_Skidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 05:53 AM   #7
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanBot View Post
So I'm not into a lot of the accessories I missed out on Amazon for the MPs, with the exception of Bumblebee's battle mask, but there's some cool shit I'd love to pick up.

Kremzeek, who came with MP05 Megatron, for one. He's always around 50 bucks...which is kinda crazy. But what's more crazy? BUYING MP05.

I also dig the little Reflector that comes with...well crap, I forget who, but it's also usually kinda pricey on ebay. And then this auction came along:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/TAKARA-MASTER...item51d3419aea

And now I'm kinda ready to buy, but is this a KO? For such a tiny toy, even the above price is kinda goofy but it beats $50. And most KO sellers on ebay state they are KOs. This one is 1000% official, which as you know is...well it's actually impossible but you get where I'm talking about.

What do you guys think?

And although I don't consider Ratbat an accessory, he's the only reason I'd buy Soundblaster. And Ratbat has been KOd...but I'd like to get an official one at some point.
The ko is high quality a $23 cnd investment fits well with hasbro Soundwave! !!as Shia says
JUST DO IT!!!
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 04:37 PM   #8
CanBot
Cybertron

I just sent off an email to the sellers. If they advertised it as a KO, I would most likely bite. But..and this may seem odd to some, I don't want to support someone selling KOs as originals. The ad clearly states it's 'genuine, authentice, new'. We'll see, I guess.

I remember that pic from here with MP Thundercracker holding the camera, but I wasn't sure if it was Reflector...I think it was just a properly scaled camera. If it's meant to fit MP05s hands, it might look a bit odd with Soundwave holding him.
Old 10-04-2015, 05:05 PM   #9
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician

It was a accessory to replace the coin. it's tiny compared to mp05 hands just fyi
Masta_Skidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 05:12 PM   #10
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

The mini camera has not been KO'd, as far as I can remember. FansToys Spotter (Refelector) will come with a similar mini camera. Review his feedback and make your decision. Looks like he is from HK, not mainland China, which uses a different postal system. Much more efficient, in my experience. He does seem to have a lot of negatives though.
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote