Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #321
CBII
Animated
Re: Dealling with People on Kijiji.... My head Explodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mAk View Post

It's now been lowered to $1500....50% off.

What a deal, get it quick before it's gone.

CBII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:58 PM   #322
Deception
Crossover

^^ it has a japanese sticker on it, it must be takara
Deception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:15 PM   #323
Undrave
Canadian Slag

I got my Masterpiece Skywarp for like 30$ on clearance XD
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:15 PM   #324
littlemanJ
Banned

I am not Saying a Word here.
http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ509069033
littlemanJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:45 AM   #325
SanMiguel
Beasty
SanMiguel's Ebay Auctions

i've listed a TF lot loose over @ kijiji and one buyer keeps low balling me 50% of the listed price, then i told him my lowest price, he asked for my address so i thought the deal was gonna push through, lo and behold he txt me and was asking only for 1 particular item from the lot. not to be f.....ing rude but i just told him to think it over, if hes really not sure of buying the items its not a biggie. but what i just dont understand is why certain people will bug you later on they will change their frickin minds and will suggest that you can make more money if you sell the lot individually.....wtf......sorry guys but im in pissed mode!!!

Last edited by SanMiguel; 08-22-2013 at 11:49 AM.
SanMiguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 12:43 PM   #326
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMiguel View Post
i've listed a TF lot loose over @ kijiji and one buyer keeps low balling me 50% of the listed price, then i told him my lowest price, he asked for my address so i thought the deal was gonna push through, lo and behold he txt me and was asking only for 1 particular item from the lot. not to be f.....ing rude but i just told him to think it over, if hes really not sure of buying the items its not a biggie. but what i just dont understand is why certain people will bug you later on they will change their frickin minds and will suggest that you can make more money if you sell the lot individually.....wtf......sorry guys but im in pissed mode!!!
Lowballing is a fact of life on Kijiji. Not matter what you write about it people still do it because they think it doesn't hurt to ask.

I just ignore them, that's just the easiest thing to do in most cases. I had one guy who made me laugh because he not only lowballed me on an item, but he did it twice for the same item in a couple of days. The best was he wrote:

"$25 for XXXX and I can pick it up today" like I am going to bite because he can pick it up today. It didn't work the first time, but I guess he figured a second time would work.

Another fun one was a guy asked about a lot of GI Joe figures I was selling. He agreed to the price and asked to meet. We set up a date and time, exchanged numbers, and when the time came....nothing. I have learned from past experience not to bother trying to reach the person. If they don't communicate then too bad. So I moved on to another buyer. Sure enough a week later I get an email saying he was still interested. No apology, no hey this thing came up. Just let's get this done now. I didn't even bother to respond and he kept emailing me for a couple of days until he obviously got the message. You don't communicate, don't expect it in return.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 03:14 PM   #327
Deception
Crossover

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ515798473

really? i saw an ad a few months back for a loose one which was 30$ but never liked the movie toys
Deception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:47 PM   #328
deagle7000
Transform!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deception View Post
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ515798473

really? i saw an ad a few months back for a loose one which was 30$ but never liked the movie toys
pretty sure you can those on ebay for like 50. Probably a KO or something but still. I remember before that started showing up in stores people were asking $250 plus but I don't think many people would see the value in that.
deagle7000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 06:00 PM   #329
deagle7000
Transform!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMiguel View Post

I hate that. If I am putting something up as a lot is it because I want it all gone fast. Usually to clear space an be a little cash but obviously you put it up at a good price. Every single time someone will say they want just or two and to give them a price. Of course if you tell them you don't care to spend the time doing that as you know the lot will sell eventually they always suggest it's in your best interest to sell them one at a time. I don't get why buyers on kijiji treat you like a retail store that owes them great service and whatever price they come up with. I mean, half the time people don't show up to buy stuff without so much as an e-mail saying they aren't coming.
deagle7000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:29 PM   #330
GrimlockGT
His car is a Transformer

Holy Crap!! $250 for a $25 toy. It is the Big Devastator from 2nd movie

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ513189458

--Text from Ad --
Transformer- Devastator

My son only used it three times since 2010. Still has the box and instructions. Takes Double A batteries. $ 250 dollars OBO
GrimlockGT is offline   Reply With Quote