Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 08-08-2019, 11:11 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
War For Cybertron Unicron Pre-Orders Available In Australia Via EB Games And Zing

Great news for fellow Australian fans! Courtesy of our good friends at Ozformers on Facebook, we can report that the massive*War For Cybertron Unicron Pre-Orders will be available In Australia Via EB Games And Zing. Pre-orders via EB Games and Zing online stores go for AU$848 which is about US$575. A very good chance to bring the chaos bringer at home for Australian collectors. Pre-orders require a deposit of*AU$100 (US$68.00) and they will be open until August 31st. Keep in mind that this is only going ahead if the American target of 8,000 units is reached.*If the » Continue Reading.

The post War For Cybertron Unicron Pre-Orders Available In Australia Via EB Games And Zing appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 08-08-2019, 12:10 PM   #2
justprime
Animated
Re: War For Cybertron Unicron Pre-Orders Available In Australia Via EB Games And Zing

As it should be done here in canada...a eb games preorder save on the extra costs shipping , customs ,exchange rates etc
justprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 02:21 PM   #3
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise
Re: War For Cybertron Unicron Pre-Orders Available In Australia Via EB Games And Zing

Yeah. I'd be tempted to back it if we had this option at our EBGames.
TriBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 04:29 PM   #4
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

So is there really any doubt now that this thing will go forward? I mean there is a chance it doesn't get made in North America (yeah right) and does overseas, but c'mon.

This thing is getting made, just that Hasbro is shafting us on how we have to pay (all upfront, almost 2 years before release).
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 11:02 PM   #5
joshimus
Metroplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
So is there really any doubt now that this thing will go forward? I mean there is a chance it doesn't get made in North America (yeah right) and does overseas, but c'mon.
It certainly isn't pulling in the numbers fast enough at this point. Maybe closer to deadline it will. I imagine companies taking pre-orders are waiting to finalize before ordering from HasLab. I dunno. At this rate it wouldn't make it.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote