Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 09:18 PM   #1
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy
I don't care about my life

So here is the thing, I am 33 years old, with no career, no job, no education, no friends, I am broke, I don't go out on Saturday's and Friday's, last time I went out on a weekend it was during the winter, yeah 4 months without going out, don't have nobody, I feel abandoned by my own family, can't talk to them about nothing anymore, I don't trust them. I am worthless, useless, nothing to live for, the world would better off without me, I am a disgrace to humanity, nobody would even notice I would be gone that's how much I am not needed nor wanted by this world. My only option left, get rid of myself by either hanging myself, stabbing or jumping down a bridge. I don't feel like living anymore.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:26 PM   #2
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one
Re: I don't care about my life

dont do anything drastic, you should talk to some one. there are many services out there that you can call and discuss things with them. Life is worth living, there are very hard times, I know because I have gone through them too. please just call someone that you can talk to and maybe they can help you out. you are not alone, many people feel this way sometimes. just reach out and talk to someone.

http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/inte...-hotlines.html here are some numbers and sites you can check out.

Last edited by Matrix_Holder; 06-28-2014 at 09:29 PM.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:30 PM   #3
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Are you serious? I remembered a few days back you said you just dated with a girl, although the end result was not so good, but not really bad either, right?

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

Old 06-28-2014, 09:33 PM   #4
FEZaid
Arabian Knight

Hey man, I was in the same position as you a few years back, trust me, if you just get over those emotions by GETTING HELP, you will do fine.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:33 PM   #5
chans formers
raff ow roud

all i can say is since you've obviously hit bottom,you can only go up from here.
that and seek counselling.
if you think your family/friends/etc have abandoned you,imagine what they'll feel or go through when you're gone and they get stuck with your decision.(losing you,paying for the financial side of you taking your life/etc).
i'd say you be the bigger person and reach out to them before you spiral down any deeper.
the fact that you're on here reaching out shows that you are still willing to change it up a bit and not take your own life(which would be a waste)
i myself have gone through some really twisted bullsh*t in the last bit here and it did help to post on here and helps to show you that you're not alone and there's others out there that have some really f*cked up lives/situations they have to go through too.
but to take your own life is admitting defeat and literally admitting that "they" were right.
there's going to be ups and downs throughout life,it's what you do to ride them out and smooth them out that determines your lifes direction after that.
if you need,just pm me
Old 06-28-2014, 09:35 PM   #6
Autobot_Lancer
Robot in Disguise

Life can be tough, We've all been there and we can help you buddy. Just talk to us on here if you need someone to speak too. Taking your life isn't the right idea. You may feel like no one cares but trust me they do.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:36 PM   #7
B13
I.Prefer.Decepticons

Ok dude, hear me well please. Don't do anything to end your life right now. Or later neither dude.

Here's a website to help you out right now!
http://www.suicideactionmontreal.org/

And a phone number:
514 723-4000 or 1-866-277-3553

Call someone there if you feel you have no one left.

I know you don't want to hear this, but seeing a physician will help. I had a severe depression myself and there's no way I was getting out of there alone. Please call the number I gave you and consult if necessary. It's the best way to get yourself up.

Take care of yourself man. Tomorrow may look darker, but you can make it better. For sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
So here is the thing, I am 33 years old, with no career, no job, no education, no friends, I am broke, I don't go out on Saturday's and Friday's, last time I went out on a weekend it was during the winter, yeah 4 months without going out, don't have nobody, I feel abandoned by my own family, can't talk to them about nothing anymore, I don't trust them. I am worthless, useless, nothing to live for, the world would better off without me, I am a disgrace to humanity, nobody would even notice I would be gone that's how much I am not needed nor wanted by this world. My only option left, get rid of myself by either hanging myself, stabbing or jumping down a bridge. I don't feel like living anymore.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:41 PM   #8
The7thParallel
Nexus Maximus

WE care. We're a community. Reach out and we will help however we can!
Old 06-28-2014, 10:18 PM   #9
Pgianos
Banned

B13 is right. You have depression. People with depression think you are weak if you can't get out of it alone. It's not true. I thought like you thought. Reach out please and get help. I'm also a Dr so I've been on both sides of the coin. Help is there! Use the links that B13 left please.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:31 PM   #10
chans formers
raff ow roud

Quote:
Originally Posted by The7thParallel View Post
WE care. We're a community. Reach out and we will help however we can!
^this.